Capture.JPG
photo.PNG
MR4DERj.jpg
image-955.jpg
image-612.jpg
image-198.jpg
image-814.jpg
image-233.jpg
There are 719 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 15.
#401 9 years ago

Rubik's Cube Lamp?
pal423-rubiks-cube-light.jpgpal423-rubiks-cube-light.jpg
vs
Tetris Lamp
tetris-stackable-led-desk-lamp-4.jpgtetris-stackable-led-desk-lamp-4.jpg

#402 9 years ago

Not a movie then, Is it based on a cartoon?

Pokemon?

Actually I think it will be based on a video game....

Pokemon?
Halo?
GTA?
CoD?
TMNT?

#403 9 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

Sadly, no one has brought Archer back up, which would be another awesome game for sure.

I'm seriously going to need you (or Ben Heck, someone) to make an Archer pin. You can even incorporate Alton Brown in it, since he's on the bonus features. I've watched all the episodes at least 3 times now, will watch them many more times before the next season, and had to move on to Bob's Burgers to get my H Jon Benjamin fix. Bob's Burgers would also be a good pin. I love Louise.

PaulCoff- I have the Tetris lamp. Nothing beats the Tetris lamp. (Except maybe Alien Abduction lamp.)

image-893.jpgimage-893.jpg
#404 9 years ago

the theme of the game has NOT yet been guessed in this thread.

So pay attention to what Kevin said 'this thread' -- meaning it has been mentioned in other Skit-B threads, oh, and of course there have now been a couple of dozen new themes mentioned here, so, that statement no longer applies.

So for inquiring minds, you nee to generate a list of themes in this thread (prior to kevin's comments) then go other Skit-B threads and find what was mentioned there and not here. Of course the announcement will likely be made before anyone can slog through all of it.

#405 9 years ago

Sadly, no one has brought Archer back up, which would be another awesome game for sure.

DANGER ZONE!

#406 9 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

So pay attention to what Kevin said 'this thread' -- meaning it has been mentioned in other Skit-B threads, oh, and of course there have now been a couple of dozen new themes mentioned here, so, that statement no longer applies.
So for inquiring minds, you nee to generate a list of themes in this thread (prior to kevin's comments) then go other Skit-B threads and find what was mentioned there and not here. Of course the announcement will likely be made before anyone can slog through all of it.

Where is Ted when you need him

#408 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I'm seriously going to need you (or Ben Heck, someone) to make an Archer pin. You can even incorporate Alton Brown in it, since he's on the bonus features. I've watched all the episodes at least 3 times now, will watch them many more times before the next season, and had to move on to Bob's Burgers to get my H Jon Benjamin fix. Bob's Burgers would also be a good pin. I love Louise.
PaulCoff- I have the Tetris lamp. Nothing beats the Tetris lamp. (Except maybe Alien Abduction lamp.)

image-893.jpg 128 KB

Archer is a great idea for a theme. Just like the Spaceballs hobby machine, I hope somebody does Archer, and a Zelda one too.

#409 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Archer is a great idea for a theme. Just like the Spaceballs hobby machine

The difference being that the Archer pin would actually be funny.

#410 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

The difference being that the Archer pin would actually be funny.

Bite your tongue, wench.

#411 9 years ago

Archer would be a great theme. Think enough wives would be OK with how adult the theme is to get it into 250 homes?

#412 9 years ago

This wife will buy 2, but only if they are linked and do this:

Machine 1: "Lana... Lana... LAAAAAAAAANA!"
Machine 2: "WHAT?!?!?!?"
Machine 1: (singing) "Danger zone..."

Or if one pin is a Krieger theme (complete with virtual girlfriend hologram) and does experiments on the other machine while people are playing it. Hidden magnets suddenly go off and screw with the ball, it shuts down and drains for no reason then gets brought back to life as a cyborg, etc.

Yes, it's slow at work today. Why do you ask?

#413 9 years ago

Blondetall... Can you adopt me? You have all the cool stuff.

#414 9 years ago

Sadly there is now no room since I turned our guest bedroom into pinball room #2. It has cool stuff in it too. I'm waiting on my paint to cure so I can put up my dino decal, but I'm all ready for Predator to arrive and go in its spot. We're a 1 bedroom, 1 critter room, 1 theater, and 2 pinball room household.

I want SkitB pin #2 to be cool, but honestly I wouldn't be totally upset if it was something that I didn't love since I'm out of floorspace, money, and decorating ideas. lol

(In other words, please don't make a Portal pin, or I'm screwed and will have to sell body parts.)

image-814.jpgimage-814.jpg
image-233.jpgimage-233.jpg
image-198.jpgimage-198.jpg
image-612.jpgimage-612.jpg
image-955.jpgimage-955.jpg

#415 9 years ago

Now these pictures have me thinking Portal or TF2

#416 9 years ago

Kevin made me promise not to tell, but, I am a villain. SkitB #2, confirmed mind you, is Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

#417 9 years ago

Blondetall, that pinball room is amazing. very cool.

Did anybody say Goonies yet?
I haven't read the last 7 pages recently...

#418 9 years ago

Shark Week: The Pinball Adventure

#419 9 years ago

Is it Saturday yet?

#420 9 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

Is it Saturday yet?

what time is the official announcement and any chance of getting a stream or recording of it?

#422 9 years ago

12:00PM CST.

I will do my best.

#423 9 years ago

Check that, 4:00PM CST

#424 9 years ago

We take the stage at 2:00 PM local time (well, local to the show, anyways) PST.

EDIT: Also, now striking Video Games from that list.

#425 9 years ago

We take the stage at 2:00 PM local time (well, local to the show, anyways) PST.

You tease lol

#426 9 years ago

Updated list of what we know about the theme:
- It's NOT a theme related to a Movie or Video Game
- It COULD be a theme related to a TV Show, Toy, etc.
- It's an "off-the-wall IP" (intellectual property).
- It's "big & nerdy".
- It's "modern" (of or relating to the present or recent times as opposed to the remote past).
- License is more of a "personality" than it is a group of famous actors.
- License holders are directly involved in the theming, ruleset, & build.
- License holders will help promote as they "are pushing for more & more & more exposure."
- It's NOT a movie or band from the 90's.
- It does NOT involve gore.
- When asked if the theme is "science-y", Kevin didn't answer & sort of dodged the question.

#427 9 years ago

"Maker" community pin? Will it 3D print copies of itself?

#428 9 years ago

As long as it plays a lot faster and more exciting than "charades on the internet" it should be a winner

#429 9 years ago

This

Quoted from PinB:

- It has already been correctly guessed in another related Skit-B thread but not this thread.

is a non sequitur stemming I believe from this statement:

Here's a clue:
While some have come pretty darn close, the theme of the game has NOT yet been guessed in this thread.

While the correct theme may well have been guessed in another thread, the above in no way certifies it.

#430 9 years ago

hmmmm...

is Big Bang Theory too obvious?

#431 9 years ago

Hmm.... The Walking Dead? Constantine?

#432 9 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

This

PinB said:
- It has already been correctly guessed in another related Skit-B thread but not this thread.

is a non sequitur stemming I believe from this statement:

SkitBPinball said:
Here's a clue:
While some have come pretty darn close, the theme of the game has NOT yet been guessed in this thread.

While the correct theme may well have been guessed in another thread, the above in no way certifies it.

I was referencing Rosh's quote below, as he already knows what the theme is:

Quoted from rosh:

As he said though, with all of the guesses that came after Skit-B saying it hadn't been guessed yet, it may have been correctly guessed thereafter (edited my previous post).

#433 9 years ago

MacGyver
Knight Rider

#434 9 years ago

What about a pinball game about pinball?

#435 9 years ago

What's Ben Heck's webcast called? "Big geeky personality something?"

#436 9 years ago

Something with lego maybe?

#437 9 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

I was referencing Rosh's quote below, as he already knows what the theme is:

As he said though, with all of the guesses that came after Skit-B saying it hadn't been guessed yet, it may have been correctly guessed thereafter (edited my previous post).

Correct.

But, whether you're quoting rosh, or he's quoting Kevin, the conclusion does not follow.

#438 9 years ago

Was Futurama suggested in this thread?

#439 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

not in this thread

#440 9 years ago

En route to CAX now. I am stoked for Skit-B #2! Who here is going to be in the audience?

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#441 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Yes...and no.

#442 9 years ago

It's Garfield ladies and gentle-man.

#445 9 years ago

So is game #2 going to be running the fastpinball board set?

aaaand... Mythbusters?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mythbusters-pinball-episode

#446 9 years ago

+1 attendance for CAX Sat

#447 9 years ago

Conan O'Brien Pinball

- It's NOT a theme related to a Movie or Video Game (check)
- It COULD be a theme related to a TV Show, Toy, etc. (check)
- It's an "off-the-wall IP" (intellectual property). (check)
- It's "big & nerdy". (check)
- It's "modern" (of or relating to the present or recent times as opposed to the remote past). (check)
- License is more of a "personality" than it is a group of famous actors. (check)
- License holders are directly involved in the theming, ruleset, & build. (check)
- License holders will help promote as they "are pushing for more & more & more exposure." (check)
- It's NOT a movie or band from the 90's. (check)
- It does NOT involve gore. (check)

#448 9 years ago

I'm pulling for Archer, Pinball needs more of that comedy

#449 9 years ago

Power Puff Girls

#450 9 years ago

I remember him saying something like "they'll" be with me at the show (CAX).
Don't know if that helps anyone in the guessing or not.

There are 719 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-2nd-game/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.