Capture.JPG
photo.PNG
MR4DERj.jpg
image-955.jpg
image-612.jpg
image-198.jpg
image-814.jpg
image-233.jpg
There are 719 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.
#1 10 years ago

At TPF, it was mentioned SKIT-B will announce the 2nd GAME at CAX 2014 w/ the "license holders" present. Kevin told coast 2 coast the next one is playable at the SKIT-B shop.
Does anyone have a speculation on what this Pin will be?
Could it be a video game or movie tittle?

#2 10 years ago

I was really wanting to know this also!!!

#3 10 years ago

My bet is still on Orgasmo. Will the South Park guys be at CAX?

#4 10 years ago

I could see Trey and Matt there.

#5 10 years ago

twins.jpgtwins.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Rambo?

Aliens?

Total Recall?

Die Hard?

Point Break?

#7 10 years ago

My little pony

#8 10 years ago

Firewalker...remember that one?firewalker.jpgfirewalker.jpg

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Firewalker...remember that one?

firewalker.jpg 25 KB

Ha! I distinctly remember seeing that in the movie theatre as a kid and marveled in the glory of Chuck Norris. How the hell hasnt he gotten a pin yet?

I watched this one on Netflix not too long ago.

octagonmovieposter.jpgoctagonmovieposter.jpg

#10 10 years ago

Yeah, I thought Firewalker b/c "Billy" (from Predator) was the bad guy in that one and I heard there was going to be something w/ Back Alley Creations connecting the 1st and 2nd pin for Skit-B.
I gotta check out The Octagon next.
(Sidebar) Billy did an interview regarding the movie Predator in 2013.
http://www.thearnoldfans.com/news/2013/3/7/exclusive-interview-sonny-landham-billy-gets-the-last-laugh.html
Best topper yet...
PREDATOR%20MACHETE.jpgPREDATOR%20MACHETE.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Point Break would be cool, need a pin with surfing, hasn't a dedicated one since the 70's

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Best topper yet...

mainpredatorra8.jpgmainpredatorra8.jpg

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Rambo?
Aliens?
Total Recall?
Die Hard?
Point Break?

oh yeah. Aliens or Total Recall

#14 10 years ago

Stick with Arnie - The Running Man

Dynamo leds should light up any dark spots

download (6).jpgdownload (6).jpg

images.jpgimages.jpg

#15 10 years ago

Don't want to piss in anyone's cornflakes, but don't they have to make a large pile of Predators before they even think about making another machine?

Old saying ... Don't put the horse before the cart.

That still rings true today.

PS ... I love the Orgazmo idea. "Is that the double A, double V?"

rd.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

My bet is still on Orgasmo. Will the South Park guys be at CAX?

...and Choda Boy! Jesus and I love Orgazmo Sorry, little ways off with this one.

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Rambo?
Aliens?
Total Recall?
Die Hard?
Point Break?

There's really no avoiding the public speculations, so let me play this proper from the start and tease the heck out of everyone and promptly disappear from this thread

We are doing our best to be able to unveil the theme and direction of game #2 at CAX this July. Lots of variables have to fall into place for this to happen, but it's all looking very promising at this time. As these things start coming together, more official announcements will certainly be made.

A common question we get is if folks who are in on game #1 get a heads-up opportunity to get game #2 or perhaps some other perks, and we have some really exciting things planned to go well beyond game offers and simple perks. There will definitely be something unique, significant, and personalized.

On the subject of the theme itself, I obviously can't go too far into hints or anything like that, but I will say this:
The theme selection will abolish any and all projections and speculations based on what we're currently doing or have done in the recent past. Put succinctly, randomly guessing movies comparable to Predator or video games like Sonic, Duck Hunt or Star Fox won't ever come close.

Alright, I think that's enough for now

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from SkitBPinball:

...and Choda Boy! Jesus and I love Orgazmo Sorry, little ways off with this one.

There's really no avoiding the public speculations, so let me play this proper from the start and tease the heck out of everyone and promptly disappear from this thread
We are doing our best to be able to unveil the theme and direction of game #2 at CAX this July. Lots of variables have to fall into place for this to happen, but it's all looking very promising at this time. As these things start coming together, more official announcements will certainly be made.
A common question we get is if folks who are in on game #1 get a heads-up opportunity to get game #2 or perhaps some other perks, and we have some really exciting things planned to go well beyond game offers and simple perks. There will definitely be something unique, significant, and personalized.
On the subject of the theme itself, I obviously can't go too far into hints or anything like that, but I will say this:
The theme selection will abolish any and all projections and speculations based on what we're currently doing or have done in the recent past. Put succinctly, randomly guessing movies comparable to Predator or video games like Sonic, Duck Hunt or Star Fox won't ever come close.
Alright, I think that's enough for now

So, think massively out of the box

Something quirky, niche, iconic. Dunno!

#18 10 years ago

5th Element - would be very cool

#19 10 years ago

I am really hoping for Orgazmo. Love the movie. An Archer game would be awesome too.

#20 10 years ago

Muppets.

So what do I win?

#21 10 years ago

Archer... Would be awesome.

Metalocalypse... Pepper spray codpiece, "eh, it makes my tongues numbs!"

#22 10 years ago

Archer would be killer.

I like the Running Man idea

#23 10 years ago

The Crow would be an awesome theme for a pin!!

#24 10 years ago

Affordable Healthcare Act pinball?!?

Today's the deadline....

#25 10 years ago

Kevin has already given enough hints to let everyone know what it is:

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

Brad

#26 10 years ago

Don't be surprised if they pull off Iron Maiden.

#27 10 years ago

Kevin said in his interview with Jared that it was going to be more 'family friendly' than predator

#28 10 years ago

Scooby Doo?

#29 10 years ago

The Running man or Blade runner.

#30 10 years ago

+1 BladeRunner

#31 10 years ago

but will there be a body farm in it?

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

but will there be a body farm in it?

I can see it having a Graveyard mode like Frankenstein. Corpse Multiball!!

#33 10 years ago

Yeah during the interview at TPF he said it would pretty much be at the opposite spectrum to Predator in terms of theme.

#34 10 years ago

"Happy Happy Joy Joy"

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

"Happy Happy Joy Joy"

+1 Ren & Stimpy !

#36 10 years ago

Hobbit?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

5th Element - would be very cool

No

Quoted from NinJaBooT:

The Crow would be an awesome theme for a pin!!

No

Quoted from Hazoff:

The Running man or Blade runner.

No

No Iron Maiden

Quoted from jellikit:

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

No

Quoted from Shapeshifter:So, think massively out of the box

Something quirky, niche, iconic. Dunno!

#38 10 years ago

So that must mean that Ted's in for a Pony themed one eh?

#39 10 years ago

Ages ago they said it would be "R" rated as well, but much much lighter. This was so long ago however I'm not sure it's still applicable, but I don't think they ever dropped the concept of being the industry's mature theme builder.

On that note, since it's not Orgazmo (which is too bad) and Dutch Pinball scooped Lebowski (which Kevin had said was not ruled out as a #3) I'm going with...

Revenge of the Nerds or Animal House.

If so, my apron plate will have to read either, " *Ogre*, you asshole", or, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!"

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

So that must mean that Ted's in for a Pony themed one eh?

I am thinking that Ted may be directly involved, so it could be:

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Party on Skit-B! Excellent!

Brad

#41 10 years ago

The biggest clues here are that it is liscensed, family friendly (in a SkitB sort of way), adn that you will have the opportuinity to get your own likeness incorporated into the game in a specific way/ Back Alley toy.

Futurama liscense appears to have been procured by someone pinball related. Thise smarter then me can likely dig up the info on this...

If not Futurama, then it will be some sort of other cartoon type theme where your likeness can be incorporated into a Back Alley Toy.

Also, keep in mind that one of the coolest prizes ever at MRP2013 was a pinsider that gets to have his likeness incorporated into the art on Game #2 so that was a big hint for me.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Revenge of the Nerds or Animal House

No and no

#43 10 years ago

I think Kevin told me one year at MPE that he was a big fan of the 3-Stooges .

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

I think Kevin told me one year at MPE that he was a big fan of the 3-Stooges

I would LOVE a 3 Stooges pin....BUT, only from the new movie! (I KID!!!)

#45 10 years ago

The Jetson's

#47 10 years ago

The dude goes have a sonic tattoo
Just saying

#49 10 years ago

Best for me would be the worst possible theme so that I would not be tempted to join... my banker, wife, children would kill me.

A "Kiss" pin would fit that bill nicely

There are 719 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skit-b-2nd-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.