(Topic ID: 16312)

SkillShots Pinball

By SkillShots

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SkillShots.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

People near Chicago have emailed Jeff and I about when SkillShots Pinball (www.skillshotspinball.com) will be open. Thought it would be easier to post an update here. We go in front of the village of Vernon Hills next week for first round review of our Special Use Permit. This is a big step forward if we get the ok. We have a location picked and are ready to sign a lease but we have to get through this first. We also have 14 machines delivered and ordered for the club. We expect to get at least 16 more. They are listed on the website. AC/DC premium got delivered Tuesday and Hoop and I have played it nonstop (more me cause it is in my basement ). We've had a lot of encouragement and help from a ton of you and we want to say thanks. Especially all the guys we saw at the Chicago Gameworks tournament last weekend. The dream is close to happening. Let me know if you want me to keep giving updates.

1 month later
    #6 11 years ago

Scott the location is on our website but we are working on a lease at 1302 south milwaukee ave, Vernon Hills, Il 60061. Website is www.skillshotspinball.com

#8 11 years ago

It's really a weird zoning issue that was grandfathered in years ago but yes it couldn't be a more convenient location.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SkillShots.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skillshots-pinball?tu=SkillShots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.