By Pmuis

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pmuis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I'm curious to how other people set up their machines. What do you think is the right skill to luck ratio? 99% skill? 50/50? I set my centaur outlane post way to the sides but had a lose tilt so I you did it right you could save it 90 % of the times but I was really hard. Also thought that flippergap was pretty small. All in all that game was setup towards a lot of skill. My embryon I feel has a wider flippergab and a lot more drainy in the outlanes. 30% left lanes end up draining, 75 % right outlane when it gets there, which it doesn't do very often.
    To be honest I like the embryon setup a bit more because I have less great games on it and in the end I kind of mastered the centaur to the point I got bored during the game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pmuis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skill-to-luck-ratio?tu=Pmuis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.