Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Thermionic
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210903-011834_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playtwowin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

New Virtual pinball machine with 55" screen and heptic feedback. This new pin is being made by Baytek games.
    Seems like they have a ton of licensed games and the manufacturer is big in the arcade world.
    Just wanted to let the community know of a new product coming soon. Here you can find video pictures and website to pre order. I have no affiliation to this company just stumbled across it and thought I would share.

https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/skillshot-fx-virtual-pinball-machine/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI172dvIbi8gIViAaICR2AbgNsEAAYASAAEgJIHPD_BwE

Screenshot_20210903-011834_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210903-011834_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

#6 2 years ago

The pinball company is just one of the authorized distributors. There is a bunch of companies that will be selling this product. Just thought I would share it with everyone.

4 weeks later
    #11 2 years ago

The manufacturer is Bay tek games. They are one of the biggest arcade manufacturers in the world. Been in the business building high quality arcade equipment for a very long time. I spoke with one person in the company I know very well and they are extremely excited about this product. They say it's built like a tank and it will be shown off in November in there booth for IAAPA. I agree Virtual pinball is not as good as the real thing. However if they do a good job it may be a nice addition to the line up.

#14 2 years ago

I think there is a place for a good virtual pin in a collection. This will never be a true pinball replacement but if a company can make a good experience while playing a variation of games then sure why not.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playtwowin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skill-shot-fx-pinball-coming-soon?tu=playtwowin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.