Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PaulCoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Skeletor or Hordak”

• Skeletor 61 votes
      94%
    • Hordak 1 vote
      2%
    • Scare Glow 3 votes
      5%

(65 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BAGGED-Wonderbread-He-Man-Masters-of-the-Universe-MotU (resized).jpg
    G S and H (resized).jpg
    Skeletor (resized).jpeg
    giphy.gif
    IMG_8469 (resized).JPG
    Skeletor Tweet (resized).jpg
    Mumm-Ra (resized).jpg
    Skeletor on a kitten (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.20.42 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.20.25 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.19.57 PM (resized).png
    162DC5BD-7771-4FAF-A9D2-D344F480FDBD (resized).jpeg
    9FBF4B76-5B54-4A86-9927-BE496727ACCD (resized).jpeg
    128A83E0-7B4B-4F4C-BEF5-39856271F940 (resized).jpeg
    #1 5 years ago

128A83E0-7B4B-4F4C-BEF5-39856271F940 (resized).jpeg128A83E0-7B4B-4F4C-BEF5-39856271F940 (resized).jpegWhich evil do you prefer? Why?

#2 5 years ago

Skeletor hands down. He was the original baddie. I never cared for She-Ra, Hordak and the Horde.

#3 5 years ago

Skeletor had a lot of personality especially after robot chicken... So Skeletor is my evil of

Regards,
    Al

#5 5 years ago

Finally, a poll thread with some actual depth!

Slightly harder choice depending on the criteria I guess. Hordak definitely had his shit together more, but I'd rather have a beer with Skeletor.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deadlander:

Skeletor had a lot of personality especially after robot chicken... So Skeletor is my evil of
    Regards,
    Al

BEHOLD THE GASEOUS STENCH OF SKELETOR’S BREAKFAST BURRITO!

#7 5 years ago

Skeletor has Snake Mountain! What did Hordak have?

#8 5 years ago

Hordak has Slime pit and Fright Zone. Who could forget!
    These would be awesome toys in a pinball machine.
    9FBF4B76-5B54-4A86-9927-BE496727ACCD (resized).jpeg9FBF4B76-5B54-4A86-9927-BE496727ACCD (resized).jpeg162DC5BD-7771-4FAF-A9D2-D344F480FDBD (resized).jpeg162DC5BD-7771-4FAF-A9D2-D344F480FDBD (resized).jpeg

#10 5 years ago

Skeletor all the way!!

#11 5 years ago

No Hordak love on Pinde?

#12 5 years ago

Grumpy Skeletor on Twitter is awesome.

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.19.57 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.19.57 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.20.25 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.20.25 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.20.42 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.20.42 PM (resized).png
    #13 5 years ago

No brainier... Skeletor.
    Maybe, just maybe, the movie will be a big hit and we'll get a machine made. The manufactures sure seem to Target my demographic more and more.

#14 5 years ago

Skeletor for the win! But personally, I always thought Beastman should have been in charge.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #15 5 years ago

What was Hordak? Bat or something?

#16 5 years ago

I posted this on the other topic, but
    Skeletor! Who else is this bad-ass?

Skeletor on a kitten (resized).jpgSkeletor on a kitten (resized).jpg

#17 5 years ago

huh, don't remember the other guy so I gotta go with the OG

#18 5 years ago

Skeletor is so evil....he summoned his future ghost self (Scare Glow) and enslaved him to to do his present bidding.
    Who does that?

#19 5 years ago

#20 5 years ago

Skeletor can deflect Hordak's energy blasts with only his hand, but Hordak needs a shield to stop Skeletor's energy blasts. Just saying...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHyhLabKXctM&ved=0ahUKEwiC-rHc6e_bAhWF3lQKHQaPC-QQo7QBCB0wAA&usg=AOvVaw0p_qt9EXnOKeHe1KUZzl1r

#21 5 years ago

Suddenly! ... a challenger appears!
    Mumm-Ra (resized).jpgMumm-Ra (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #22 5 years ago

On Twitter today:
    Skeletor Tweet (resized).jpgSkeletor Tweet (resized).jpg

#23 5 years ago

Oh hellllllls no. Making Skeletor British on the 4th of July?!?

#24 5 years ago

Skeletor because he saved money switching to GEICO.

#25 5 years ago

Skeletor is great and he was always my fav...but Hordak has some hot bitches in his command. Personally I would love to see those girls capture Skeletor on behalf of their master and put him in a Horde prison.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Skeletor because he saved money switching to GEICO.

Never seen that Geico commercial before. Haha that was pretty funny.

#27 5 years ago

Hordak likes Class Of 1812

IMG_8469 (resized).JPGIMG_8469 (resized).JPG

#28 5 years ago

Skeletor. Not even close.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh hellllllls no. Making Skeletor British on the 4th of July?!?

He’s from Infinita.

And grumpy skeletor has been a satirical parody on twitter for years and years. It’s brilliant

#30 5 years ago

Can Hordak do this? Man, Skeletor is badass...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
    #31 5 years ago

They both suck. Venger from the Dungeons & Dragons show wins.

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Skeletor is so evil....he summoned his future ghost self (Scare Glow) and enslaved him to to do his present bidding.
    Who does that?

taken from http://he-man.wikia.com/wiki/Scare_Glow

"Real Name: Karak Nul In life, Nul was a shifty bounty hunter who spent years attempting to break into Castle Grayskull, obsessed with the countless legends that it contained the power to be Master of the Universe. In death, he was cursed and banished into the dimension of Infinita, forever chained to his past crimes. He was brought back to Eternia by a magical spell of light cast by Skeletor® to locate the most evil warriors in the five dimensions. Provided with a Scythe of Doom, Nul agreed to join forces with Skeletor® and quickly became known as Scareglow, thanks to his ability to burst forth and freeze his enemies with fright."

3 weeks later
    #33 5 years ago
    Skeletor (resized).jpegSkeletor (resized).jpeg
    4 weeks later
    #34 5 years ago

G S and H (resized).jpgG S and H (resized).jpg

#36 5 years ago

Horquack all the way, I had one of the few MIB Wonderbread mysterious brown hair mail order He-Man figures to ever surface. One of the greatest toy stories out there basically He Man was actually Conan before Mattel realized they had a million dollar toy on their hands, and dumped the samples via mail-order. This story is not substantiated, they battled it out in court and most of the records are sealed (NDA Settlement most likely). That's why He Man is the spitting image of Arnold.

BAGGED-Wonderbread-He-Man-Masters-of-the-Universe-MotU (resized).jpgBAGGED-Wonderbread-He-Man-Masters-of-the-Universe-MotU (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #37 5 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

Horquack all the way, I had one of the few MIB Wonderbread mysterious brown hair mail order He-Man figures to ever surface. One of the greatest toy stories out there basically He Man was actually Conan before Mattel realized they had a million dollar toy on their hands, and dumped the samples via mail-order. This story is not substantiated, they battled it out in court and most of the records are sealed (NDA Settlement most likely). That's why He Man is the spitting image of Arnold.
    [quoted image]

Where did you get this Conan theory from?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skeletor-or-hordak-1?hl=sinistarrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.