(Topic ID: 142069)

Skee Ball parts/restoration

By rlcokc

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rlcokc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Have several pins but recently acquired two skee ball machines, model H and S. Just a fyi for those that have skee ball machines. I originally contacted Skee Ball Amusements and emailed their contact number. First asked for model number of one of my machines, they responded. Then inquired about the yellow rails and tape. Didn't receive response. Then contacted the parts department and low and behold they have tons of parts for both my model H and S machine. They have the yellow rails as well as cork. The cork is way cheaper than what you find other places online-$130 for ramp, $75 for target and $25 for back. The rails are a total of $174 plus shipping. They also have the mylar tape at a $1.19 per foot which is cheaper than replacement tape I could find. They have the .25 decals and the balls are $5.50 a piece.
    I found post online about cost of cork which caused me to call parts, otherwise I wouldn't have done so. Am ordering the parts but not the cork becuase not sure how much trouble to install and my model H has some dents/damage to the cork it is certainly playable and is original.
    Barry Scholl is who I spoke to and very heljpful. Hope information is help to someone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rlcokc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skee-ball-partsrestoration?tu=rlcokc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.