4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by AProudSailor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Have several pins but recently acquired two skee ball machines, model H and S. Just a fyi for those that have skee ball machines. I originally contacted Skee Ball Amusements and emailed their contact number. First asked for model number of one of my machines, they responded. Then inquired about the yellow rails and tape. Didn't receive response. Then contacted the parts department and low and behold they have tons of parts for both my model H and S machine. They have the yellow rails as well as cork. The cork is way cheaper than what you find other places online-$130 for ramp, $75 for target and $25 for back. The rails are a total of $174 plus shipping. They also have the mylar tape at a $1.19 per foot which is cheaper than replacement tape I could find. They have the .25 decals and the balls are $5.50 a piece.
    I found post online about cost of cork which caused me to call parts, otherwise I wouldn't have done so. Am ordering the parts but not the cork becuase not sure how much trouble to install and my model H has some dents/damage to the cork it is certainly playable and is original.
    Barry Scholl is who I spoke to and very heljpful. Hope information is help to someone.

#2 4 years ago

Skeeball parts department is actually pretty amazing. They have tons of stuff for machines that are 30 or 40 years old and are willing to work with you and help you. Overall I have had several good experiences dealing with them.

#3 4 years ago

I just did a restore on a model h. Barry is the best. I even stopped there to pick up the parts as its close. They have everything. Just a note though, check eBay for switches....switches on eBay were way cheaper.

Also replacing the cork not only looks better but also quieter. Good luck.

3 years later
    #4 6 months ago

By any chance is this company still in business? I'm having difficulty finding their web presence.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 52.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 57.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pinball Z
    $ 144.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.99
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 76.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 7.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 7.95
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    £ 50.00
    € 50.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Dystopian Mods Italia
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 164.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside