7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160907_123636106_HDR (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160917_125322 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160907_123750175_HDR (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160907_123707000_HDR (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Skate or Die 720º arcade for sale

Added: 2016-09-17 17:49:21 UTC • Ended: September 19th, 2016

Price

$ 1,950 (OBO)

Open for offers

Nice condition, Joystick works great, No dust cover. No burn in on monitor.
    1950 or best offer. Pick up in Stillwater MN.
    Willing to ship if you arrange.

Item photos

IMG_20160907_123707000_HDR (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160907_123750175_HDR (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160917_125322 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20160907_123636106_HDR (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are foxtj24's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to foxtj24's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Stillwater, MN, US

#3 7 years ago

One of my favorite arcade games, just bad timing.

#4 7 years ago

why the downvote? id be all over this if it was close.

#5 7 years ago

Pm sent

#6 7 years ago

Me want this !!!
    Me is too far away in a galaxy ....

#7 7 years ago

Best arcade post possible in pinball forum. Half of us want this.

#8 7 years ago

I do not have any knowledge when it comes to vids. Is this price in line with what a 720 vid costs? I just thought most vids were much cheaper than pins.

Not a troll post.
    GLWS op. Cheers

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I do not have any knowledge when it comes to vids. Is this price in line with what a 720 vid costs? I just thought most vids were much cheaper than pins.
    Not a troll post.
    GLWS op. Cheers

A lot of vids have seen a great upturn in the last couple of years, this is one of those. Paperboy, Tapper, Mad Planets, of course all the rare stuff that is always wanted as well like Havoc and such. This is actually cheap in my opinion on this game. They've been hitting 2500-3000 easy lately. Getting harder to come by some of these titles.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from sc93cobra:

A lot of vids have seen a great upturn in the last couple of years, this is one of those. Paperboy, Tapper, Mad Planets, of course all the rare stuff that is always wanted as well like Havoc and such. This is actually cheap in my opinion on this game. They've been hitting 2500-3000 easy lately. Getting harder to come by some of these titles.

Appreciate the reply.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Not a troll post.
    GLWS op. Cheers

Most vids are much cheaper. There are only a handful that command $1500+. Most are still $400-$800. 720 is one of the grails.

#12 7 years ago

pending payment

Quoted from sc93cobra:

That last nice one here in my area sold for 3k. I had a hard time asking that knowing what I had into it, and Mine is not perfect. It is nice but far from perfect. I was told mine is worth 2200 to 2500 so I listed it cheaper for a quick sale. I am fine with the price I got, even though it is on the lower end.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from sc93cobra:

I can't believe how much Paperboys have been going for as of late. I passed on one for $600 two years ago. At that time, I thought it was high.

#14 7 years ago

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/skate-or-die-720a%c2%ba-arcade-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.