• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Nemesis
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DreddMeasure.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ExitWound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Have the opportunity to transport a StarGate in a pickup with a closed top. With the head down, will it fit? I don't have dimensions available to me on the pickup nor dimensions of the pinball cabinet. I can't remove the top off the pickup either.

Thanks.

#4 10 years ago

This is perfect! Thank you so much.

#6 10 years ago

I believe I will end up having a van instead of the pickup. It's a full-size van where all the seats fold down so it should be fine to transport.

Since I've never had (nor played) a Stargate before, are there any toys or mechanisms I should tie down during shipping? Anything that might break that I should be careful of?

#11 10 years ago

We drove down in a Chrysler Town & Country rather than a pickup and it fit perfectly. Had to fold the back seats forward but it was easy peasy. Downside was weight. Even with three of us walking this thing, it was a beast. Starship Troopers weighs in at well over 300lbs according to the manual, but Stargate felt much much heavier. It must be distributed in a different way in the cabinet. I still have blisters on my fingers three days later.

Loving the game so far!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ExitWound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/size-of-stargate-cabinet-while-folded?tu=ExitWound and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.