Six Sticks or Six Shooter?

By Pinsrgrt

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Which one of these would be the higher value of the two assuming similar condition. Guy has them both and is willing to give me pick of one; neither are up and running but are supposed to be clean. Any potential problems on either of these considering that they are the only six player EM's? Thanks in advance!

#2 7 years ago

I would say Six Shooter is the higher priced of the two being that they only made 100 but price on either (as-is complete) I don't have a guess as I never had a chance to buy either!

#3 7 years ago

Some one call Brian Saunders
as i think one or the other game
is one of the few that he is missing
in order to have every Bally EM pin made.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Some one call Brian Saunders
as i think one or the other game
is one of the few that he is missing
in order to have every Bally EM pin made.

DONE !!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

#5 7 years ago

PM sent on behalf of Brian.

#7 7 years ago

Funny, just came across a really nice Six Sticks today but had to pass as the operator wanted $1250. The cosmetics were very good and would have shopped out nice but I do recall playing one of these at a show years ago and thought it was pretty boring!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Funny, just came across a really nice Six Sticks today but had to pass as the operator wanted $1250. The cosmetics were very good and would have shopped out nice but I do recall playing one of these at a show years ago and thought it was pretty boring!

Actually I find Six Sticks fun and challenging. I think sometimes people freak out when a game has no drop targets. The game in Six Sticks is to hit five mushroom targets in order with increasing points. The first two open ball saving gates in the outlanes and the third one closes them both so you press your luck! With a non-symmetrical playfield and three slingshots it can get pretty wild if the slings and thumpers are nice and strong.

#9 7 years ago

Six shooter is more valuable but six sticks is more fun...

$1250 seems crazy high...

$450 seems like a fair price. BG is rougher but the PF is nice.. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43227

#10 7 years ago

Seemed really high to me as well, think $600 or maybe $700 tops on it.

3 months later
#11 7 years ago

Whatever happened with these games ??

John

1 week later
#12 7 years ago

I still have the Six Sticks, considering bringing it to PATZ. If anyone is interested let me know or I will probably bring something else instead.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43227

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/six-sticks-or-six-shooter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.