• Latest reply 2 years ago by PinballAir
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D30C1D9B-34E3-4D63-A1D4-8E5A54DD43BE (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

I am looking for a 6MDM hardtop or really nice Playfield for sale. Thanks in advance.

D30C1D9B-34E3-4D63-A1D4-8E5A54DD43BE (resized).jpegD30C1D9B-34E3-4D63-A1D4-8E5A54DD43BE (resized).jpeg
#2 3 years ago

Hardtop from Outside Edge does not exist at this time. Hoping one day it will.

#3 3 years ago

Yeah I’m debating an overlay at this point...

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Hardtop from Outside Edge does not exist at this time. Hoping one day it will.

I’m kind of surprised this game hasn’t been picked up yet by them. I’m sure they got their eye on it though.

4 weeks later
#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Clintonian:

Yeah I’m debating an overlay at this point...

Hello. I'm wondering if you were able to find an overlay for the machine, besides the one from Classic Arcades on Ebay. I need one too.

Thanks,

Jacques

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from amphicar4fun:

Hello. I'm wondering if you were able to find an overlay for the machine, besides the one from Classic Arcades on Ebay. I need one too.
Thanks,
Jacques

That is the only playfield overlay that exists.

Quoted from mrm_4:

I’m kind of surprised this game hasn’t been picked up yet by them. I’m sure they got their eye on it though.

I am sure it is being looked at. No telling if it is a year or 10 years away. They can only "design" so many titles a year and along with it all comes approvals needed to make it happen.

1 month later
#7 2 years ago

Got the one from Classic Arcades. Haven’t installed it yet.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Clintonian:

Got the one from Classic Arcades. Haven’t installed it yet.

Unless you've had past success, I wouldn't use Spray max to clearcoat over it. I ruined an EBD overlay clearcoating it.

#9 2 years ago

Yeah not sure about clear coating over it. Have you had success with other brands?

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Clintonian:

Yeah not sure about clear coating over it. Have you had success with other brands?

I have only tried the Spray max.

#11 2 years ago

I have that machine. I wish there was a sound mod where you could hear "we can rebuild him"or "better, stronger, faster" or "a man barely alive" when you drain the second to last ball.

Anyhow, good luck on that machine. I have had a 6MDM for a long time. An easy game for people without pinball experience to walk up to and like to play IMHO.

I moved it to a central place in my home recently, and I connected the J2 backwards. It was supposed to have a polarization key so it could only connect the correct way. Anyhow, 110V went where it did not belong. That led to a loud noice and a strange smell and every light burnt out among other problems. That was repaired, and the plan is to do some LED and other upgrades.

Good luck!

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

I have that machine. I wish there was a sound mod where you could hear "we can rebuild him"or "better, stronger, faster" or "a man barely alive" when you drain the second to last ball.
Anyhow, good luck on that machine. I have had a 6MDM for a long time. An easy game for people without pinball experience to walk up to and like to play IMHO.
I moved it to a central place in my home recently, and I connected the J2 backwards. It was supposed to have a polarization key so it could only connect the correct way. Anyhow, 110V went where it did not belong. That led to a loud noice and a strange smell and every light burnt out among other problems. That was repaired, and the plan is to do some LED and other upgrades.
Good luck!

That is brutal! Hopefully it’s back up and running now. I should have it finished in the next few months

#13 2 years ago

There were a LOT of these games made.
I have had one for 14 years.
I would think you could find a playfield for that one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Ana, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 69.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/six-million-dollar-man-?hl=mrm_4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.