Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 174 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pb2.png
    pinside_bug.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-08 14.08.01.png
    Screenshot 2014-07-08 14.05.40.png
    pinside1970.png
    image-869.jpg
    pinside_bug.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider svengo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

When going back to the main screen the number will still be listed as green and then I click it again and it only has the posts I had just viewed.

Looks like possibly an IE and Firefox issue as I see it there but not in Chrome

I think the behavior he's talking about is replicated by:

1. Click on a green topic button and it takes you to the new posts since you last visited the thread as you would expect.
    2. Click the back button on your browser and you notice that the topic button is still green.

Now If at this point you click the green topic button a second time and it again takes you to the new post but now if you click the back button on the browser the topic is now grey.
    I also note the same behavior is present when after clicking on the green button instead of clicking the back button on the browser you click the forum links within the thread page you are viewing.

#169 9 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

I see it in Chrome as well. Probably has to do with opening the new pages in a new tab instead of the same tab.

Interesting I wonder if there some setting in Chrome then as I still don't see the issue there. I have all the settings as default "out of the box". I do see the issue in IE and Firefox when I open the new page in the same tab.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider svengo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/site-update-february-2014?tu=svengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.