6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gutz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7052 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Langless28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Trying to find replacement 7 digit numeric display 5670-09439-00 seems like the stock is running out with a quick google search. Big daddy has some @$75 each. I didn't see them at other places. Before buying one I noticed these digits on the fully working alpha displays. Is it a sign of it going to fail soon? Again. Display test shows this glass fully working but the two outside alpha digits look weird compared to others. If other glasses are on their way out, I might as well replace whole unit with LED display.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_7052 (resized).JPGIMG_7052 (resized).JPG

#3 6 years ago

Yeah. Would love to keep it all plasma (SOF) but I would hate to have to buy one display then another shortly. It is player 3 so I could technically just let it ride until/ if another goes out. Then if two are out then the price of a pinscore or RD led display makes sense.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Langless28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sit-that-a-display-is-on-its-way-out?tu=Langless28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.