You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

101_0268.jpg
Game_Room_At_Night.jpg
Star_Trip-Cocktail_Pinball_Machine_005.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Curious, I "NEVER" see these on CL or hear anyone talk about them. I would love one to replace my table in my game room. But I have the feeling they are very rare.

Lets hear your thoughts...

WTB in East Bay Area, CA

Star_Trip-Cocktail_Pinball_Machine_005.jpgStar_Trip-Cocktail_Pinball_Machine_005.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Heh, I have that exact one as my kitchen table--and it works!

#3 10 years ago

I am on a mission to find one in my area Found one on Ebay but it's not in CA.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I am on a mission to find one in my area Found one on Ebay but it's not in CA.

Moving to the market place forum for you. One of these would make an awesome coffee table!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Moving to the market place forum for you. One of these would make an awesome coffee table!

Thanks One is for-sale on ebay like I said, but not in North-California "Arrrrg". Yeah, would love to toss the beer table for this beer table!! And at first glance you think it says Star Trek, which is awesome lol.

#6 10 years ago

Not sure about Star trip but you can look at my past collection to see I like cocktail pinball machines.

1 week later
#7 10 years ago

Hey Jean-Luc!! You can always beam on over to my place and play on mine! And the Bally Star Trek is sitting right next to it too!

Game_Room_At_Night.jpgGame_Room_At_Night.jpg

#8 10 years ago

eugene.craigslist.org link

It's a turd, but here's one.........

4 months later
#9 10 years ago

Which is the best cocktail pinball?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from spideynhb:

Which is the best cocktail pinball?

night moves

#12 10 years ago

multiball, cool sound track, 4 player, score board in play field,plays like a real pinball machine, built with gottlieb parts that are still available,

101_0268.jpg101_0268.jpg
#13 10 years ago

Probably the best one made was Caribbean Cruise. Multiball, drops and standup targets, Sys3 boardset for reliability.

The coolest cocktail pinball machine ever made hands down is Rotation VIII. It also is the most complicated and most prone to breaking.

viperrwk

#14 10 years ago

Good to know been wanting one but worried about no quality manufacturers. Any others with available parts?

#15 10 years ago

caribbean cruise and night moves both use just standard Gottlieb parts for everything. Not hard to fix.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves both use just standard Gottlieb parts for everything. Not hard to fix.

CC is Sys3 boardset, NM is 80B.

viperrwk

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves both use just standard Gottlieb parts for everything. Not hard to fix.

This.

Night Moves makes amazing use of its playfield. I'm on the hunt for a Caribean Cruise as well.

To my knowledge these are the only cocktail pins with multiball.

#18 10 years ago

They keep showing up in my area for cheap, but they're always broken. I guess Game Plan made regular pinball machines too, but they never show up around here.

#19 10 years ago

Yeah broken cocktail game = a lot of trouble in my experience, usually battery acid damage and it gets on boards...

#20 10 years ago

If NM uses the system 80 boardset. It's probably a grounding issue. That series of boards is known for this, but clay gave a really good write up on how to make it more solid. Many that have bullet proofed the system, havn't had problems since.

#21 10 years ago

Good to know, is this a particular issue with Game Plan?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from dbeeson:

Good to know, is this a particular issue with Game Plan?

Neo is talking about Night Moves which uses the Gottlieb System 80B boardset.

The issue with most Game Plan machines (cocktail and standup) is the MPU board croaking because of battery leakage. If it's not too bad it can be easily fixed.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-plan-mpu-repair-a-shotgun-guide-w-pix

viperrwk

#23 10 years ago

I don't know anything about gameplan. That's a different friends area of expertise.

#24 10 years ago

ahh yes, I should have quoted oropuro's text. CaptainNeo snuck one in there when I wasn't looking

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sit-down-cocktail-pinball-machines?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.