Forum Topic

Forum » Market » Pinball machines for sale » WTB - Sit Down Cocktail Pinball Machine

WTB - Sit Down Cocktail Pinball Machine

No one calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By Jean-Luc-Picard

1 year ago

Stats

• Started 1 year ago
  • 24 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dbeeson

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 1 year ago

Curious, I "NEVER" see these on CL or hear anyone talk about them. I would love one to replace my table in my game room. But I have the feeling they are very rare.

Lets hear your thoughts...

WTB in East Bay Area, CA

Star_Trip-Cocktail_Pinball_Machine_005.jpgStar_Trip-Cocktail_Pinball_Machine_005.jpg

#2 1 year ago

Heh, I have that exact one as my kitchen table--and it works!

#3 1 year ago

I am on a mission to find one in my area Found one on Ebay but it's not in CA.

#4 1 year ago
Jean-Luc-Picard said:

I am on a mission to find one in my area Found one on Ebay but it's not in CA.

Moving to the market place forum for you. One of these would make an awesome coffee table!

#5 1 year ago
TigerLaw said:

Moving to the market place forum for you. One of these would make an awesome coffee table!

Thanks One is for-sale on ebay like I said, but not in North-California "Arrrrg". Yeah, would love to toss the beer table for this beer table!! And at first glance you think it says Star Trek, which is awesome lol.

#6 1 year ago

Not sure about Star trip but you can look at my past collection to see I like cocktail pinball machines.

#7 1 year ago

Hey Jean-Luc!! You can always beam on over to my place and play on mine! And the Bally Star Trek is sitting right next to it too!

Game_Room_At_Night.jpgGame_Room_At_Night.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#8 1 year ago

eugene.craigslist.org link

It's a turd, but here's one.........

#9 1 year ago

Which is the best cocktail pinball?

#10 1 year ago
spideynhb said:

Which is the best cocktail pinball?

Night Moves

#12 1 year ago

multiball, cool sound track, 4 player, score board in play field,plays like a real pinball machine, built with gottlieb parts that are still available,

101_0268.jpg101_0268.jpg

#13 1 year ago

Probably the best one made was Caribbean Cruise. Multiball, drops and standup targets, Sys3 boardset for reliability.

The coolest cocktail pinball machine ever made hands down is Rotation VIII. It also is the most complicated and most prone to breaking.

viperrwk

#14 1 year ago
rooftop said:

Night Moves

Good to know been wanting one but worried about no quality manufacturers. Any others with available parts?

#15 1 year ago

Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves both use just standard Gottlieb parts for everything. Not hard to fix.

#16 1 year ago
CaptainNeo said:

Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves both use just standard Gottlieb parts for everything. Not hard to fix.

CC is Sys3 boardset, NM is 80B.

viperrwk

#17 1 year ago
CaptainNeo said:

This.

Night Moves makes amazing use of its playfield. I'm on the hunt for a Caribean Cruise as well.

To my knowledge these are the only cocktail pins with multiball.

#18 1 year ago

They keep showing up in my area for cheap, but they're always broken. I guess Game Plan made regular pinball machines too, but they never show up around here.

#19 1 year ago

Yeah broken cocktail game = a lot of trouble in my experience, usually battery acid damage and it gets on boards...

#20 1 year ago

If NM uses the system 80 boardset. It's probably a grounding issue. That series of boards is known for this, but clay gave a really good write up on how to make it more solid. Many that have bullet proofed the system, havn't had problems since.

#21 1 year ago

Good to know, is this a particular issue with Game Plan?

#22 1 year ago
dbeeson said:

Good to know, is this a particular issue with Game Plan?

Neo is talking about Night Moves which uses the Gottlieb System 80B boardset.

The issue with most Game Plan machines (cocktail and standup) is the MPU board croaking because of battery leakage. If it's not too bad it can be easily fixed.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-plan-mpu-repair-a-shotgun-guide-w-pix

viperrwk

#23 1 year ago

I don't know anything about gameplan. That's a different friends area of expertise.

#24 1 year ago

ahh yes, I should have quoted oropuro's text. CaptainNeo snuck one in there when I wasn't looking

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.