5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by baldtwit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I would like to post a question regarding this machine and may be able to help fellow members with issues regarding this machine
    my question is
    I have a sirmo 6 card bingo machine. The game plays very well after I made several repairs. I have one issue that I have been trying to correct. The ball automatically lifts to the playing field and ready for play. But the gates on the playing field close immediately as soon as ball comes off wire switch that is directly above the ball lifter where the ball rest in the shooting lane. This should not happen until the ball goes through the gate at the end of the shooting lane. Then the next ball should come up. This results in having sometimes more than one ball in the shooting lane.
    I was wondering if this could me something in a memory chip that is faulty.
    Any help would be appreciated
    thank you

#2 5 years ago

Have you seen this posting on Sirmo 6 card bingo machine yet. Go to this link below to view. It may be helped.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/repairing-a-sirmo-new-orleans-1984-bingo-machine#post-1076970

#3 5 years ago

assuming the game does require the ball gate switch at the top of the runway to change state and there's no configuration setting letting the operator choose when the lifter starts and playfield holes close, then you'd probably want to look at the circuit that is looking at the ball gate switch.

if you have the manual/schematic, that would help a lot. If not, I'd use a logic probe on the switch (or whatever it is detecting a ball leaving the runway) and see if the signal is changing or if it's stuck high or low. If it is stuck, either disconnect it or use a resistor to pull up/down the signal and see what happens.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sirmo-new-orleans-six-card-bingo-pinball?hl=baldtwit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.