• Big Buck Hunter 14 votes
    5%
  • CSI 36 votes
    13%
  • 24 32 votes
    11%
  • NBA 81 votes
    29%
  • TigerLaw; you forgot the lowest production and I'm going to tell you which it really is below. 12 votes
    4%
  • I don't know and don't care, but I do like to vote in polls. 106 votes
    38%

(281 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

danpatrickshow.jpg
Stevie Wonder.png
image-649.jpg
image-10.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

Rolling Stones LE: rumor is ~150 were made

Avengers Premium: After the LE complaints & value drop...I can't imagine many of these were actually produced, but a few have popped up for sale here and there.

Mustang Premium & LE: Not sure if all 500 LEs were produced...prob not a lot of Prems sold either.

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

Yes indeed. There are some slight differences with the ramps as pointed out before, but the two games are very similar. Also I don't think Space Jam has the big magnet in the middle of the playfield either (which many people would consider a good thing). I don't mind it too much, but it does add more randomness and distorts the natural flow of the ball.

There's no magnet, there's a spinner...also the awesome freethrow saucer that Space Jam didn't have. I wouldn't call NBA a re-theme of Space Jam, but Borg clearly took the Space Jam design and tweaked it into NBA. There are enough differences in design & rules to make them different games. Same with Austin Powers & Iron Man...same starting point, but different games. Family Guy to Shrek is a legit re-theme.

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

I have to go with the other poster that said Rolling Stones LE. That run ended so quick because it still had Mick on a stick. I bet it's true that only 150ish were made.

I wonder how many Pros were made ....we often hear "birdies" with approx numbers for most games....I feel like there haven't been any rumors of Stones Pro numbers...hmmm..

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

Strictly guessing. I think there were about 1k pros made. Stern really ramped up for the celebration launch (it appeared to me anyway). They really thought they had a hot title until it hit the community and bombed. My wife and I rushed to buy one when we learned an electronics place had one on hand near by. Once there we were disappointed and disgusted. Btw, my wife is a big stones fan. we have not missed a concert tour in our 25 years of marriage! Anyway, the game was awful and we walked. Then the LE rumors hit and we were patient and hoping that stick mick was gone or at least 3D. Did not happen so we passed.
I really believe the Stones LE is the most rare Stern pin.

I have a Stones LE and it's far from an awful game. Sure it's not a technical wonder or anything, but the gameplay is fast and fun, rules are like IM/Tron/Avatar but a bit deeper, and the music rocks! Mick on a stick is conceptually stupid but in terms of gameplay - he's a moving target that makes things fun and random....there are solid rules logic behind his movement.

#164 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

How about the "Avengers Pin"? Has anyone ever seen one of these outside of CES?

They had one at Arcade Expo a few weeks back. Really odd looking, but fun to play.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cedar Rapids, IA
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, NH
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside