7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Boltronix
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sc6 (resized).jpg
    sc5 (resized).jpg
    sc3 (resized).jpg
    sc4 (resized).jpg
    sc2 (resized).jpg
    sc1 (resized).jpg
    light box (resized).jpg
    bottom units (resized).jpg
    stepper missing parts (resized).jpg
    burnt relay (resized).jpg
    IMG_5150 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5146 (resized).JPG
    Aug trip 133 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 119 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 097 (resized).jpg
    Aug trip 092 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boltronix.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I am working on a Single Coin Bingo. Six card unit. 25 holes. The motor on the back door runs continually. Where do I start to get this corrected? I also found a burnt 25 ohm coil on a stepper unit.

#4 7 years ago

Here are some photos. the coil that is fried is on the left stepper out of the pair that are side by side in line with the motor. thanks!

IMG_5146 (resized).JPGIMG_5146 (resized).JPG

IMG_5150 (resized).JPGIMG_5150 (resized).JPG

#6 7 years ago

i will have more photos sunday. your helps is awesome!

#7 7 years ago

without the coil connected to the top two steppers the machine will register when a ball falls into any of the holes and lite the appropriate number on the card. getting three in a row or more does not register games (maybe I just need the coils). I am holding a good coil from the right stepper. I removed this to compare to the stepper on the left. burnt relay (resized).jpgburnt relay (resized).jpg. This stepper on the top middle looks like it is missing a relay and also a switch as the white gear has a post that would hit a switch after one full revolution.stepper missing parts (resized).jpgstepper missing parts (resized).jpg. The bottom six units work nice manually. bottom units (resized).jpgbottom units (resized).jpg. Here is a photo of the "light box".light box (resized).jpglight box (resized).jpg. here are some additional photos. I think we are getting close.sc6 (resized).jpgsc6 (resized).jpgsc5 (resized).jpgsc5 (resized).jpgsc3 (resized).jpgsc3 (resized).jpgsc4 (resized).jpgsc4 (resized).jpgsc2 (resized).jpgsc2 (resized).jpgsc1 (resized).jpgsc1 (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

Great Knowledge, thank you

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boltronix.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/single-coin-bingo?tu=boltronix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.