20140530_182118.jpg
IMG_2578.JPG
image-140.jpg
image.jpg
cutting-2.jpg
printing-completed-2.jpg
blue.jpg
white-ink-sing-along-web.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

see new thread about GS.......

1 month later
#43 9 years ago
Quoted from mot:

To go along with that question, I've got newb questions. I've never done a playfield swap, and I'm probably about to demonstrate that with ignorance!
Is the braid for GI and controlled lights the best way to go in a replacement? It just seems to me that it would be so much extra work as compared to daisy chaining wires along roughly the same path.

I switched over an Eldorado field (Wade's repro) a couple years ago. I carefully cut the staples on the original for the ground strand that feeds all the bulb sockets. Moved everything (still soldered together) onto the repro field. I purchased a nice air stapler that uses pretty much the original type staple. This worked out really well. I moved everything over to the new replacement field and then stapled in the same configuration using the old field to check where to staple. A few places were tight to get into, but no real problems.
Yes, there were a few places the dimples were not quite in the right place. You also need to enlarge the dimpled holes so you don't break off screws! (top and bottom)

1 week later
#73 9 years ago

For those of you that are waiting-
Was at PBR today and though it was packaged up, Sing-along was there. Steve said he already approved it, so would think Wade will start shipping any day now!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Birmingham, AL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sing-along-playfield?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.