• 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by tengle93
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1060.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tengle93.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

So I have a Sing Along that plays nicely, but when the ball kicks out of the green hole what direction SHOULD it kickout? Mine kicks out toward the left pop bumper. I played a Melody last weekend at Silverball Museum and it kicked out straight toward the flippers (can't remember which one exactly, but it drained on a couple of occasions). The gameplay and flow was distinctly different. It appears that my kickout arm was bent at one time toward the right a bit or is that where it is supposed to be? I really don't know. I'm also trying to decide how different the game will play if I changed it. I hated Melody at Silverball but I think that was because the game really needed some work (weak flippers, etc). DOn't want to change a good thing, but I was curious.

#4 9 years ago

Interesting you can see the wear from the old kickout direction on the lettering, then the new direction has worn a small spot. Guessing someone was trying to prevent more wear in that area by bending it a bit.

IMG_1060.jpgIMG_1060.jpg
#7 9 years ago

Thanks everyone for your input. Bent it up a bit and now it mostly kicks to the left flipper. Makes a huge difference in the game. Before I was nudging the hell out of it to get it to do something after the ball was kicked out. More fun to shoot it up to the top of the playfield now. Did that and immediately scored over 5,000. Much better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hedgesville, WV
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Birmingham, AL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tengle93.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sing-along-kickout-direction?tu=tengle93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.