Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by zebpin61
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sing Along hole lights (resized).jpg
    Sing Along pop bumpers (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ollulanus:

Working on a sing along that plays, but has several issues that I need to sort. First thing is figuring out what everything is actually supposed to do :p
    1. Are the yellow and red pops supposed to activate as pairs? Currently triggering a red or yellow also fires its mate. Guessing that's normal, but I don't recall seeing this on other EMs and the schematic I could read either way
    2. Hitting each playfield switch should unlight that insert and light the corresponding one on the hole layout, right? Have a few that aren't lighting/unlighting, probably just a relay that needs cleaned and adjusted, but making sure it's always supposed to work that way.
    3. Can someone explain the scoring logic on the holes, and when the actual hole lights should turn on? Most of the insert lights are behaving properly, but the hole lights themselves are clearly wonky, and I just need to know when they should trigger before digging in too much. Likewise, understanding the scoring would help me track things down.
    Thanks for any input!

1. Maybe a 3-5 ball feature diff, diagram? (As I recall they do light in pairs)

2. Yes, on the underside of the pf there is a large bank, should be a relay per rollover. a make break switch on each relay will move the lit lamp. lift your pf, check the label on the bank, if label is missing manually actuate each over and watch the bank and make each relay with a sharpie. bank swings open to allow easier access to the contacts. You will need to put the pf upright leaning against the head to allow you to open bank..

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2160&picno=41807

3. On my Ks&Qs the hole lighting for special is controlled by the 0-9s unit in the head. Im sure SA is the same

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2160&picno=41809

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sing-along-issues-what-s-normal?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.