• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by heatwave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sing Along.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

If you look over on the right for the area contained within the dashed lines labeled 0-9 unit, you will see 10 possible pairs of dots. These represent the rivet heads on the unit. The double Arrow represents the wiper. As I recall, a Gott. stepper is 30 steps so those actual 10 dots would be repeated in order 3 times around the whole circle. However, you will notice that they did NOT label them as 0, 1, 2, 3 etc. like they did on the "Thousands Unit" or "Hundreds Unit" in the middle. That is because they are not actually wired in the order or pairings shown. It was done that way just to simplify the schematic drawing. So, those 10 dots are actually mixed around to randomize the lighting of the hole specials as 10 points are scored. The IN and OUT arrows are your Conserv. Liberal adjustment. When set to "OUT", you will see that 3 of the dots will never connect to anything (other than the wiper).
So, each of the three kickout holes (White, Red, Yellow) will light in 2 possible positions of the 10 steps of the 0-9 unit. This is increased to 3 positions if the jones plug is set to IN. The Green hole can only be lit at a single position no matter what the setting.

I tried to explain how this works to someone once and i must say you did it much better than i did.
well done

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hedgesville, WV
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 50.00
Cabinet Parts
PinBall Reborn
Cabinet parts
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sing-along-hole-special-adjustment?tu=boilerman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.