(Topic ID: 95238)

Since re releases are on the minds of many

By tdiddy

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Would people be in for system 11s? And how much would you pay for a NIB HS , WW, or you name it.............. and go

#2 9 years ago

I am happy with the ones out there now.

#3 9 years ago

I think the real question is what games could be sold to operators & non pinball weirdos?

We are for the most part idiots, complete F'n morons that pay $10K for Tron & $30K for BBB

#4 9 years ago

I loves me some System 11s. Love the sounds, love the play. However, there is no way I'd ever pay NIB prices for a system 11 game. Part of the joy of them is the fact that I'm only the steward of the game while I own it. I try to have it leave my house a bit better than it came in. If everyone does that the game will live on for many more decades. But a new one just doesn't seem right. Not for the 11s anyway.

#5 9 years ago

Very interesting idea of the OP. I know I personally want to get my hands on a BK2K, but at the same time I don't want to spend $2k+ on a system 11. I would entertain the idea of a rerun, but would definitely find it hard to shell out the kind of money the current manufactures want for a NIB. I think I might of just contradicted myself there, but I think this might be one of the few times that the correct answer might just be yes and no.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/since-re-releases-are-on-the-minds-of-many and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.