10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dsmith
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a gottlieb Sinbad ss. I purchased a NiWumph mpu board (PCB0001-revk). It is the board that supports multiple games. I am finding that I am getting strange scoring. Something that should give 1000 points will give 5000 or 500 or 3000. I don't believe it is a switch problem. I have tested that. Has anyone else experienced this? I contacted NiWumph numerous times. They have only responded once. The only thing they mentioned was that the shipping would be expensive back and forth from Canada. This board is not all that old and I have not used the machine that much. It is in extremely nice condition and would like it working properly. I will have my doubts buying/dealing with NiWumph again. Does anyone have any input?

#3 10 years ago

The version is 3.49. I did not know what that was on startup. The grounding is done. DO you think it could be the chip? If so how do I get the 3.50? NiWumph has been no help.

#5 10 years ago

The board was purchased a few years ago but I don't play it very much. I'm not sure what it means by "wrong cap value installed". I am not very good with the boards on any of the machines and NiWumph has been no help.

#8 10 years ago

I'm not exactly what to do first but I know of someone not to far away that burns chips and I will see if he can do it for me. I just don't understand why this thing was working fine and out of the blue it starts doing this? I put all brand new boards in the whole game mpu and driver from niwumph and rottendog ps. I'm sure all this info will help. I appreciate the input. No thanks to niwumph. I will definitely buy a pascal board next time. Thank you all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sinbad-ss-niwumph-board-problem?tu=dsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.