Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Hayfarmer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181023_182846 (resized).jpg
    20181023_182919 (resized).jpg
    20181023_182949 (resized).jpg
    20181023_182950 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbwalker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

Are these socket or wedge bulbs?

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Socket. Game is 1978

Just "wing'n it" here, so bear with me... Perhaps the distance between the bayonets and the bottom of the bulb (the other connection) isn't as long or as wide, so the spring isn't touching. In the past, I've built up the solder on the end. But if you try this, be careful and don't damage the bulb. A small solder tip is needed with just enough heat to build up a little more solder. You don't want to unsolder any of the internals! Pulling up the spring to extend it a little can help too

Any chance the bulb is just for DC? If the polarity was wrong, it wouldn't work. A bulb good for AC would fix that.

Just my two cents!

#8 5 years ago

I guess don't fret it and use the other bulbs!

#13 5 years ago

Very nice, Hay. Tastefully done. Glad those bulbs worked for you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbwalker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sinbad-bulbs?tu=mbwalker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.