IMG_20190209_175654.jpg
d1fdd90042ce69db (resized).jpg
IMG_20160926_224208 (resized).jpg
Cockpit2 (resized).jpg
Cockpit3 (resized).jpg
Cockpit (resized).jpg
IMG_1632 (resized).JPG
IMG_1631 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 2 years ago

My rift died awhile back and I haven’t done anything since. I don’t have a full cockpit just a wheel stand with an accuforce v2. Thrustmaster pro pedals with load cell on the brake. Thrustmaster shifter.

I Really enjoy when I actually get to use it. Still have triples but their so old the only way I could use them and get above 60hz is to buy a bunch of adapters. One of these days I want to build a proper setup that is more permanent that I can just sit down and play when I have the time.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from stefanmader:

i wanted to use a shifter as well, but sadly i couldn't get it to work, guess it was broken from delivery, sent it back and never looked into it again.
are you planning to use a Rift in your setup again, or with monitors?
what i hate about driving in Rift, is that i have to take it off to set everything up in the menu, then put it on, then choose a new course, so take it off again.. well it depends on the game menu... or have a long cable for the mouse that sits beside me on the seat. which hurts my hand...
but for the experience it is definitely worth it.

I think I liked the VR route better than triples. Don’t get me wrong they both have their pluses and minuses. I do plan to get another VR but will probably go higher end this time. I was running a first gen rift on a 970 so pretty much as low end as you can get with VR.

I could see getting triple monitors but with higher res once I get a real rig setup. Part of the reason I don’t/didn’t play much was the amount of crap to had to mess with to get ready to race or practice. I only have one Desktop in the house so I can’t leave a wheel sitting in front of it constantly.

1 week later
#48 2 years ago

Might have to buy one of those 49” monitors. Had 3 27” but not really feasible. One day I wouldn’t mind getting a rig I can put in the basement and get some nice larger monitors to run triples again.

#51 2 years ago

Apparently the Miata is going to a sequential shifter from an H shifter.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

What?!? In all classes? That would be a horrible move.

Not sure. Saw it mentioned on Reddit. Apparently the real mx5 is moving to that.

Release notes say a sequential shifter has been added.

1 month later
#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Svend:

Now that would be cool
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"5eb505e3f606eab844807f5771d717ef0ea033bc-1626261885-1800"};
//]]>

If you're seriously interested send me a PM and I'll help out a bit with the shipping costs.

Was about to say you were on here. When are the upgraded Ultimates coming out?

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from Svend:

In about a week or so.

Nice, congratulations on the new products. When I finally get a real rig and permanent setup I plan to get some pedals from you guys.

Is the H shifter still in development or has that been put on hold?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/simracing?tu=YZRider926 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.