5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by barakandl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I have a simpsons pinball party that had a problem with the a switch on the couch on the mini playfield the first and third switch work fine the middle switch wouldn't register in game play or test. I replaced the switch and diode with new ones and its still not working.
    any help would be greatly appreciated

John

#2 5 years ago

I'd check continuity of wires from non working switch to board in the head. A break along the way would kill it.

LTG : )

#3 5 years ago

Maybe check and re-seat the connector under the PF?

To expand on LTG suggestion. Note the wire color of the non working switches. Test continuity from a working switch with the same wire color to your non working one. Might help isolate the issue to wire.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/simpsons-pinball-party-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.