Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by paladin-ng
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hi I just picked up a Simpson pinball party and upgraded to the version 5.0 code. I think the game has a music issue but I'm not 100% sure. When I start the game it keeps playing the first few seconds of music over and over. For example if I never shoot it will play those few (3-5) seconds in a loop. if I shoot and hit certain things the music will continue but I can also not hit much (I'm pretty bad) and the music doesn't leave the loop. Is this normal? For example if you just start and never shoot the ball for say 30 seconds will only a few seconds loop or will the whole song play. I did go into the service menu to the sounds and the music play correctly if I do the test. so I"m not sure if this is just the way the game plays (that is do you have to hit certain targets or a certain number of any hits to get the music rolling?

thanks in advance!
brian

#2 5 years ago

Just in case anyone else has this question, I've confirmed with some one from the klov forums that this is normal behavior. The main song doesn't start till the game is certain that someone actually is playing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!