Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by KossMan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 4 years ago

Unbelievable! I'd be super pissed if I paid a price like this for a little toy.

#3 4 years ago

The key point here is that is has a “brand new ball”.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from KossMan:

I'd be super pissed if I paid a price like this for a little toy.

At yourself?

What would you do, hit yourself over the head with a baseball bat?

#5 4 years ago

Two years ago I found a guy less than a mile from me that had found a pallet of them still sealed new in box. He listed them for $100 each. I feel it's about $100 worth of fun. The kids love it. It does have some fun shots. Not for that kind of money though.

#6 4 years ago

I saw the title "Simply Amazing" and I had to come in and check out why y'all were talking about me

#7 4 years ago

I bought 3 over the years, one for $35, one for $60 and another for $100. very cheap made. fun for kids but ball launch is the first thing that usually breaks.

#8 4 years ago

"Shipping is a pain, for that reason there are no returns...

Translation: No returns when you realize you paid $1200 for a toy.

#9 4 years ago

Yet it sold. Bet you wish you'd bought that whole pallet now. Wonder what price NIB would fetch.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

At yourself?
    What would you do, hit yourself over the head with a baseball bat?

Absolutely at myself for not thoroughly researching what it was I was bidding on. Bat, no, chuks. Max pain over this.

Would love to be there when the package arrives. But then again if devoid of pin knowledge, maybe never even touched a real pinball themselves, it probably looked like a hot buy.

#11 3 years ago

And it continues ….

ebay.com link: itm

ebay.com link: itm

Kudos! P.T. Barnum was right.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/simply-amazing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.