2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by frg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“The winner of the shootout will be...”

• Tobias 4 votes
      80%
    • Frank 1 vote
      20%

(5 votes)

#1 2 years ago

silverballmania shooutout No.3 featuring Tobias Wagemann premieres in english … mark your calendar March, 5th 2022 | 2p.m. EST

Starting with some tutorials and then being forced into another tournament break due to the pandemic I upgraded my video rig to a mobile streaming rig

The idea was to create a new format – the silverballmania shootout. I will compete with a guest… and will do some additional stuff.

The main feature in the shootout on six different pinball machines. We are not only competing but we will explain our tournament strategy on this machine and share some insights. During the change of the machine there is some time to ask some questions to my guest so that you will not only learn pinball stuff but also more about the person. The questionnaire is an adapted Colbert Questionnaire.

In general there is also a minor charity aspect. Each game is worth 10 € plus the bonus for the overall victory – at the end of the day the winner can decide who will get the 100 € charity. Since we do this already on Friday – there is a special reward on Saturday. We have a great giveaway – a free ticktet for the IFPA World´s Okayest Pinball Weekend (22.04. - 24.04.2022) at Bulls&Balls Fulda. Please tell us who will win the shootout – Tobias or Frank right here in the poll (and if you want to win the prize also in the thread) before the shootout starts. Every correct guess will participate in a draw which will be done live on twitch March, 5th.

We started with the great competitors Stefan Herold and Robert Sutter in German and now we go for a double feature with Tobias – Friday in German, Saturday in English.

See you on twitch (or youtube)
    https://www.twitch.tv/silverballmania
    March, 5th 2022 | 2p.m. EST (Saturday)

Recordings of previous shootouts…
    https://www.youtube.com/c/silverballmania/videos

1 week later
    #2 2 years ago

Recording available

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silverballmania-shooutout-no3-featuring-tobias-wagemann-march-5th and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.