(Topic ID: 14385)

Silverballer's LOTR

By Silverballer

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LOTR_014.jpg
    LOTR_005.jpg
    LOTR_002.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Good Friday turned into Great Friday for me as I finally got my hands on a minty LOTR. Oh yeah.
    It was made in the last run and now has all the protectors and led's. Love the color-changers in the Palantir and the backglass eye flasher kit that was installed. Pinball pro speaker, one ring shooter, the original Arwen plastic. Sweeet! I would like to add a shaker and then theres that topper. Its ok but not exactly the one for me. This machines the one for me though...I simply love it. Heres a few pics to prove it actually happened. Im still in awe that I now own this badass pin. To War!!

LOTR_002.jpgLOTR_002.jpg LOTR_005.jpgLOTR_005.jpg LOTR_014.jpgLOTR_014.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Congratulations Silverballer, that is stunning! A real keeper.

#3 12 years ago

Are you gonna load it into a pickup? . Grrrats!

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Are you gonna load it into a pickup? []

I was thinking of you rommy as I was loading it up and driving home yesterday. I was going to add a notation that "No Pins were harmed..." but didnt want to rub salt in. Your going to love yours when it comes back. This is ONE great pin. Thx Tex.

#5 12 years ago

Congratulations! I received my nib lotr in January 2012....it will never leave my collection. Enjoy!!!

#6 12 years ago

Looks Awesome Silverballer! Great Pickup!

#7 12 years ago

wow you must be pretty excited right now!! Congrats such an awesome pin!

#8 12 years ago

To Valinor!!!!
    Hope you enjoy it SB!

#9 12 years ago

your LOTR look very nice, welcome to the club.

#10 12 years ago

I'm really glad you were able to pick this up. I know you've wanted one for a while. Looks great, thanks for the pics. Congrats!

#11 12 years ago

Nice. I need that custom instruction card for mine.

#12 12 years ago

Congrats. I've had mine for 5+ years. Great pin. So much to do in this game. Enjoy.

#14 12 years ago

rats. I just KNEW you were going to have a LOTR for sale!

Congrats!!!

#15 12 years ago

I love this pin, great game play!! Looks amazing!!

#16 12 years ago

Congrats on the new machine! LOTR is my personal favorite.

#17 12 years ago

Congrats ! I love mine too.

#18 12 years ago

Nice looking pin.

Have fun nice find.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silverballers-lotr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.