By SilverballPrints

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hey Everyone -

Just started up a new business selling pinball related photography and gifts. We have mugs, puzzles, prints, cards, and many other items available. Feel free to check out the site - https://www.silverballprints.com. Putting up new games constantly - currently EATPM is in the pipe for editing along with some others. If there's something you want off a game, or a game you specifically are interested in, feel free to drop me a PM and if I can make it happen I will. Some friends that have location play are/were kind enough to let me use their games for the photos, so some games I may not be able to take, or get back to. If there's something you see and you want it done differently - grey scale, super high def, etc - more than happy to do one off requests as well.

I've been on the site posting / lurking / reading for a while under tommyp. Rest assured this isn't the potential first post con job like many for sale ads. I'm in lovely Western NY, but I drop ship using printer out of California. Everything (as far as I'm aware) is shipping outta the good 'ol US of A, so shipping times should be roughly accurate despite the 'rona. I've test ordered about 12 prints while color correcting and aligning with my print shop, and haven't had any issues to date obtaining them in a timely fashion.

Anywho - thanks for reading and checking it out.

-Mods - I messaged Robin from my long standing tommyp account asking if there's anything specific required about a month back and got no reply. Trying to do this on the up and up in accordance with pinside rules. If there's any kick back similar to pinball sales typically requested, if this is in the wrong spot, etc - please reach out and let me know so I can adjust accordingly.

This is an announcement-only forum thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silverball-prints-pinball-gifts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.