12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by ssathre
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

At the expo this past sat night after the hall reopened at 11pm I went down to the hall to play some pins. I went to play the new Transformers and meet Rob and Steve. We played a few games got to talking and I asked Rob what he does. He used to right for Pin Game Journal and now Steve and him do a Podcast. He asked me what this Pinside shirt that I was wearing was all about, and I told him it was only the best pinball site in the world! So to make a long story short... "TOO LATE!" I told I would promote his podcast on Pinside. They are a good group of guys and have a cool podcast. So check them out!

http://www.silverballpodcast.com/index.html

#2 12 years ago

It's a great podcast

#3 12 years ago

I had a great time talking and play pinball with them!

#4 12 years ago

I've listened to many of their podcasts and enjoy them a great deal.

A little of everything, and not all of it pinball, but highly recommended.

#5 12 years ago

I'm heading to Vegas on Friday, and I'm actually looking forward to getting caught up on some of my pinball podcasts on the plane.

#6 12 years ago

I have all all of the life after death dvd's. they aren't to bad at all, the warehouse raid one makes me jealous each time I watch it. wish I could find a contact like that, it was like pinball heaven.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silverball-podcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.