(Topic ID: 99269)

Silverball Museum in Asbury Park NJ (footage and photos)

By HighProtein

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tombstone 090.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njgecko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

I love going there in the off season. Go there in the fall on a Saturday morning. I've done that a few times and I've had the entire place to myself for the first hour. I actually went there a few months back in the "season" for the shore and was amazed at how packed it got.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Really? I was a big TOM fan, and was about to buy one. So I went back there to play it for a while and see if I got hooked. By about the third game, I began thinking that if that bitch said "MAGIC!" one more time I was going to slice my wrists open.

I had TOM. Made it all nice and pretty and after about a month never touched it. Nothing grabbed me about the play on it whatsoever. But, that said, it was the prettiest machine to look at by far when done right!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njgecko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silverball-museum-in-asbury-park-nj-footage-and-photos?tu=njgecko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.