(Topic ID: 196163)

Silverball Mania Backglass and other parts.

By arcademojo

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0642 (resized).JPG
BG 02 (resized).jpg
BG 01 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Silverball Mania Backglass and other parts.

Added: 2017-08-20 14:24:24 UTC • Ended: September 11th, 2017
Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

$ 125 (OBO)

Open for offers

Selling a Silverball Mania backglass.
Backglass has some peeling along the bottom and missing bottom channel rail. Can deliver to York show if paid in full.
Also have other parts available from this game. Boards and playfield were shot so I parted it to repair two other Silverball Mania's. If your looking for any parts just ask.

Item photos

BG 01 (resized).jpg
BG 02 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are arcademojo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to arcademojo's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Harrisburg, PA, US

#2 6 years ago

If you feel different about shipping please pm me. Thanks

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

If you feel different about shipping please pm me. Thanks

Buzz HAHAHA! Frigging CA man, You couldn't be any farther! Well actually I did have a guy from WA. that I looked at shipping prices for and they were more then the glass. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

#4 6 years ago

I know right. I would love to use that as a wall art if possible. My zip is 92223. Understand fully about shipping if it's too much and a hassle. Just the way life goes sometimes. I had a playfield once back out on me. I just feel this game fits so well for gameroom decor.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

I know right. I would love to use that as a wall art if possible. My zip is 92223. Understand fully about shipping if it's too much and a hassle. Just the way life goes sometimes. I had a playfield once back out on me. I just feel this game fits so well for gameroom decor.

It's the ultimate backglass for a game room. I was going to keep it but I don't have any bare walls. My basement has low ceilings. Plus I have the game. I'll look into shipping.

#6 6 years ago

Thank you. That is very nice of you.

#7 6 years ago

Do you have the transformer & rectifier board for sale?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Buzz If I dismantle it. (break it up in a thousand little pieces I can ship it for $10.00 You can always glue it back together when you get it. Just think of it as a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. JK.
Pm'ed ya the price I got.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Do you have the transformer & rectifier board for sale?

@tomahawkjim I think I do. Working the second shift today but will get back to you.
Scott

#10 6 years ago

Nothing like a beautiful Silverball mosaic.

#11 6 years ago

Oh and pm sent.

#12 6 years ago

For people selling glass. If you don't have a shipping box, ask around in your area. Lots of us sellers ship with well designed ones.

IMG_0642 (resized).JPGIMG_0642 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silverball-mania-backglass-and-other-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.