Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Law
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG2291.jpg
    IMAG2292.jpg
    IMAG2283.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stainedundies.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

where is it? i was there yesterday and dint see it.

also from now on i think we should end all posts related to pinballz with the phrase:

pinballz is a shitheap

#8 8 years ago

ed here, reporting in.

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from mwong168:

Darren from Pinballz is a pal of Ed's and generously donated the space for filming.

maybe ed could convince darren to finally pay out the cash prizes for the last league. its been like three months and all signs point to being swindled.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Law:

I think "swindled" is a bit strong, more like "no one that works there cares"

i think its spot on. getting the money to the people who were owed it when i hosted was like pulling teeth, and they clearly had no intention of paying up if they werent practically forced to do so. and yes no one who works there cares including the owner, and id be willing to wager that the establishment as a whole had no plans to pay long before the league started yet they still took you guys money.

#13 8 years ago

the parking lot was full... unlike the seats at that guys concert!!! poor fella.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stainedundies.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silverball-custom-pinball-mock-up-at-pinballz-arcade?tu=stainedundies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.