2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Contemplating possibly acquiring a Gottlieb Silver Slugger and I was wondering if it has a tournament mode setting and, if so, how the gameplay is changed in the tournament mode (for example, it would help the game play if tournament mode leads to all players earning the mystery awards in the same order, to somewhat offset the fact that multi-ball is one of these mystery awards).

Also, if anyone knows, can they explain how one can get either two ball or three ball play in multi-ball in this game. I thought that multi-ball is started as a mystery award via either saucer hole shot, so where do you a lock a ball to get three ball play?

#2 2 years ago

No tournament mode setting in the manual.

I forget where the multiball gets locked but probably in one of the saucers.

#3 2 years ago

The game doesn’t belong in any tournament. It’s all mystery awards.

Pretty dumb game all around but fun for kids and beginners I’d think.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silver-slugger-tournament-mode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.