kick.jpg
IMG_0291.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg
IMG_1598.jpg
Silver-Bullet-Award.jpg
photo-40.JPG
IMG_6696.JPG
IMG_6807.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 8 years ago

Definitely one of my all time favorite game conversions. Pity a kit was never made, would love to see this game come to life in some way some day!

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

What a beauty of a collection. The longer I'm in the hobby the more your lineup looks like a grail than the DMD era does.

Quoted from MrBellMan:

Thank you very much and just know that I am collecting these for that exact reason. I do love some DMD games, but I am a much happier person with this classic collection.

See, some people don't get it, see my simpler game thread, but this era is just full of amazing gameplay.

3 weeks later
#79 8 years ago

I bought one of the last few backglasses, I think there are less than 10 left out of the edition of 25. Man, it's just stunning in person. If you're looking for a piece of unique and bad ass gameroom art I recommend you jump on this before they're all snatched up!

http://bholderman.bigcartel.com/product/silver-bullet-backglass

It's just so refreshing to see real screened art instead of dithered photoshop in this modern era. I've gotta figure out how to mount it so I can light it up, but the bigger problem is where to hang the dang thing, short on space. I'll find room though, it's too bad ass to not show up.

Plus Brian Holderman is well knows in the pinball world for his slick PAPA t-shirts, so the pinball connection has a great backstory. He did some posters for Stern too, not sure what ever happened to those, did they ever go up for sale?

Silver BulletSilver Bullet

#80 8 years ago

Also, just saying, if anyone offered this game as a kit or better yet a full on original game I'd be so all over it. Just looks incredible.

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Would love to see a game play video!!!

I'm sure it would look cool, but it's just going to play like a Mahti Hari, there aren't any new rules that I know of. Unless I'm wrong!

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I played this at Pinburgh, just an incredible artwork package, I wish there was a full kit sold to transform another Mata Hari into this. I would be all over it for sure...

Grab one of the last backglasses while you can in the meantime!

#90 8 years ago
Quoted from Silver_Bullet:

Stoked you are happy with the glass Aurich! The glass looks way better in person than a photograph can capture.

Definitely, way better in person than in photos.

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

How did you paint the cabinet artwork? Did you make stencils?
Silver Bullet.jpg

Yes, there are photos out there of the process.Bullet-Holderman-04.jpgBullet-Holderman-04.jpg

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Went back & forth deciding between "Silver Bullet" & "Luther's Vendetta", ended up going w/ Luther ...image.jpg

You kind of can't lose really. I've been in more of an early solid state mood lately than an EM mood, so it was an easy decision to grab Silver Bullet. Plus the horror theme is so right up my alley. But the Luther's Vendetta art is awesome.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silver-bullet-new-custom-conversion-game?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.