(Topic ID: 151833)

Silkscreened/auto cleared Sorcerer playfields?

By bayoubilly70

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by johnnyutah
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Is anyone planning these? I bet they would sell like crazy. There aren't enough Magic Erasers in the world to get all that ball swirl out of the white...

I've owned 3 of them... still looking for one with a super nice playfield and non-busted plastics... anyone got a nice one for sale?

1 week later
#2 8 years ago

I agree with you Bayoubilly,
Would buy one immediately.

#3 8 years ago

Me too.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Is anyone planning these? I bet they would sell like crazy. There aren't enough Magic Erasers in the world to get all that ball swirl out of the white..

http://www.greatpinball.com/services.html

John Greatwich will make you very happy! See you tomorrow Bill

#5 8 years ago

You bet !

#6 8 years ago

I sure am hoping PPS or CPR will eventually run Sorcerer playfields. Not keen on the idea of breaking down my pf, sending it away and waiting for it to be reprinted.

And yeah, the ball swirls on Sorc are brutal to remove. Don't even try.

#7 8 years ago

^^^ I'm in the same boat. I really want my old playfield for reference when populating the new one.

#8 8 years ago

I, too, would jump on this in a heartbeat (even though my PF is better than most I've seen). I hope someone from CPR is paying attention!

#9 8 years ago

Same. Would love an extra playfield.

#10 8 years ago

I'd pay a good price for one myself. Anybody have a sorcerer with a new playfield in it they would sell? I'd over pay for it.

#11 8 years ago

This is on the CPR webpage preorder interest list! Vote to make it happen folks! Go to the following link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

#12 8 years ago

Email vote sent!

#13 8 years ago

Sent email, hope these have enough interest-

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 749.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/silkscreenedauto-cleared-sorcerer-playfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.