4b9142a2-5418-4d60-af09-e328c5f04230.jpg
1186474_o.gif
image.jpg
booba_fett2.jpg
booba_fett.jpg
leia.jpg
damn!.jpg
stormtrooper-topless.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwizardz:

With Star Wars 7 - 9 coming out within the next few years I was thinking of selling it for around 8k to 10k when I do end up selling it.

I'd suggest you go to an autograph shop and get an idea of what they list those signatures for. Lots of star wars stuff at signature places; they usually double to triple three real value in their asking price.

How did you get the signatures?

#18 11 years ago

The nicest Star Wars DE I have ever seen, by far, was at the TPF this year. I can't remember their asking price exactly but think it was $5,000 or $6,000. Either way, the machine was perfect in every way (the playfield looked like glass and there wasnt a scuff on the cabnet) and LOADED with at least $1,500 worth of extras and tasteful custom mods. I couldn't imagine a nicer example.

I don't think it sold at the show but it gave me new respect for this machine since it played so fast and looked so good.

Your best bet is to auction the machine. I hope you got pics of the people signing the translight or I am not sure the value will be increased. Signatures from the living give minimal price bumps as it is generally, but Star Wars fans are fanatical so I'm sure you can expect some bump with the right buyer.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I wasn't giving you grief, but I can later if you'd like. I was merely suggesting that you could take action to increase the value of your autographs quickly. Only kidding of course.

I got what you meant. I spit my diet coke out on myself too. LOL, I hope OP doesn't take that hint; some of those people are needed for VII, VIII, and IX!!!!

#66 11 years ago

Selling for $6,500 or close-to reasonable offer their are two other DE Star Wars Pins on eBay now for $6,000 mine is an autographed Star Wars Collectors Item (currently not listed on eBay but on the Pinside Marketplace).

Good luck with your sale. Expect a lot of posts pointing out that asking prices on EBay do not reflect real market value as that is never what games sell for (or rarely anyway, I guess it only takes one buyer).

I'm not price policing you, just giving you a heads up.

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

You are totally price policing and right on the mark. No chance this sells for that much.

LOL, yea, I guess that was a little passive aggressive price policing on my part. I was trying to give him bad news in a good way; like the Sheriff from Robin Hood Men in Tights.

#134 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

You are trying to get autographed memorabilia money from people who are pinball collectors. To get a bonus you need someone who is really into both on the same item. And you're highly unlikely to get it here. Just put it on ebay.

This is very sage advice and should be observed and followed. You'd have better luck on the Star Wars message boards, and there are many, and when you list this item on EBay you should go to those boards and link your item.

Good luck to you. I hope you get your ACDC that you and your father want. Game is a beast!

#163 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Lets hope for his sake its sold and gone so this ordeal is over, maybe Harrison Ford bought it and is going to sign it & flip it.

LMAO!

#170 11 years ago

Avengers thread.
TMNT thread.
This thread.
I'm all in. This guy is comedy gold!

Man, I tell you what, this guy may just be trolling us all and if he is he is the freaking best one I have ever seen in my life and is going through a lot of effort for it.

Troll_Master_2.jpgTroll_Master_2.jpg Troll_Master.jpgTroll_Master.jpg

#173 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

For people to believe you, you need to offer up some proof. I hope it did sell. That would end this thread properly.

Actually, if it sold and he is able to prove it, the proper way to end this thread is to have the video of the other gentleman eating his hair . . .

#184 11 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

It occurs to me this seller may have aggravated somone on this board enough that he bought it now just to mess with him. Are you busy tonight? I'll be right over etc... and just carry that on for a few days or weeks...

Oh man, that would be so cruel. Funny but cruel. This thread could go on for awhile if that sale gets cancelled. I just read the TMNT thread, I agree that this guy is comedy gold, but I now think it is considerably less likely he is a master level troll.

#187 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Why would an overpriced machine selling surprise any pinhead that has seen the price jump during the last three years? Not saying this sale is legit just that it wouldn't surprise me. Happens all the time that is how we got here to 7500-10k for a new pin. I constantly see pins priced 1 to 2K over what they are currently selling for in my area they no longer surprise me one bit even when they supposedly sell.

The Dude wants to see some hair eating action too.

#206 11 years ago

Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed and surprised OP hasn't returned to this thread with some kind of evidence or something.

#223 11 years ago
Quoted from revmex:

pin post: "My dad and I share a gameroom and I'm trying to sell a game or two to surprise him as a gift with an AC/DC Premium."

Check out his TMNT thread, which is actually hysterically funny, and these inconsistencies will make some more sense.

Quoted from Toasterdog:

It was sold according to Ebay. I doubt the OP is willing to pay $250 or whatever the fees would be to prove people he doesn't know, wrong. I guess he could claim non paying buyer. But his point is to sell it and raise $$.

I agree with this thought process. I think a buyer can retract two purchases a year for a variety of reasons; that may be what happens here. Does it publicly show if that happened?

Heck, he may have really sold it. Sure seemed awfully quick. Perhaps he took my advice and was hitting the Star Wars boards hot and heavy too.

#245 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Post a pic of the check so the hair eating video goes down. It's getting a lot of hype on here.

And a pic of the AC/DC Premium being picked up; I think that is good evidence too. So, someone's going to eat their hair and another is going to eat their go-tee. Thankfully no one volunteered to eat any other hair from other body parts or this whole extravaganza could get gross quick.

#261 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Awwww shit buckle up its bout to get weird

Hahaha! So true.

If this thing did sell that fast and we get to see some hair eating action, how many DE Star Wars owners do you think are in their garages right now forging signatures?

In related news, my DW translight now carries the signature of all 7 original doctors. (We performed a seance for the first three...adding even more to the total value.)

#265 11 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

what i wanna see is the guy from new jersey making a post here with a picture of the signed game, saying i paid (got f...) $5,500 for this autograph.

The sad thing will be if there really was a buyer (and who knows, stranger things have happened, this sucker might have really sold in three hours for that asking price...it is possible) and that buyer is a first time pinball machine buyer who finds his way to pinside and then reads this thread and realizes what happened....

#281 11 years ago

Oh man, I actually had missed that one. That's awesome. If we had a poster of the month nomination for various categories this dude would win best comic for sure.

I agree; this is the best thread going this week. Better even than RobT's 100k party from last week, which ended on a pretty good note itself. I just hope OP brings us some hard irrefutable data on the sale so we can watch some hair much'in. I'm pulling for the dude now (yes, very inconsistent of me, I know).

#288 11 years ago

Umm, this is probably the strangest thing I can remember doing on this site, but I have been so entertained I feel I have no choice at all . . . so . . .

im_here_to_bump.jpgim_here_to_bump.jpg Bump1.jpegBump1.jpeg LSU-Byrd-Lafell-Bump.jpgLSU-Byrd-Lafell-Bump.jpg

#300 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

If you're looking for reasonable, you're in the wrong thread. That ship sailed long ago. Personally, Im hoping the OP has some type of Matlock reveal planned.

I'm with you. Like pictures of the machine in its new home. OP won't go through the trouble of moving that sucker just to take a picture to prove it sold. The AC/DC plus what collin said to should be plenty evidence combined with a pic of SW in its new home.

#306 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I think this is a pretty good standard of proof.
Hell, if the OP would go to that trouble to feign the sale of the game, you all deserve to see me eat my hair.

Alright OP, we now have a definitive deal here on the table.

If you show the following:

1) A screenshot of the paypal payment, or a picture of the check (signature can be pixelated).
2) A deposit slip for said check.
3) A picture of you with your AC/DC.
4) A picture of the DE SW in its new happy home (and one where we can see it has the signatures).

Then:

We all get to watch video of Collin eating his own hair. If we are really lucky, he may even include audio with his significant other in the background being properly grossed out by the event. Also, there was another poster who offered to consume his go-tee for all of our enjoyment.

Additionally:

You will have started the greatest trend in all of pinball . . . everyone will be toating around their translights to various conventions getting them signed. You will become the mecca of future for sale ads, just like HEP. Instead of saying "FS HEP XYZ", they will say "FS WIZ XYZ", meaning they got a signed translight that goes with the game.

This all sounds like a pretty good deal for everyone involved . . . other than Collin and possibly the guy who offered to eat his go-tee. Bad deal for those two, but they seem willing to live with it. You gonna come out with the requested evidence?

Boy, I love pinside.

#315 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Who hasn't eaten hair?

Becoming a rarer and rarer thing for the younger generation . . . at least according to the high end movies I see when searching for . . . oh, never-mind . . .

#330 11 years ago

Ok guys I will do my best to get the pics up by Sunday (really want to prove this, it was a shock even to me, but hey it sold). Is it safe to post pics of a cashiers check on the Internet, I personally am not excited about doing that? The shippers are taking SW Monday and I'm picking up AC/DC Sunday I can definitely get pics of them taking SW and of my AC/DC in box being picked up. Again I'll try for Sunday but it may be a little bit later in the week due to playing AC/DC day and night till my fingers fall off.

You just got four thumbs up for that post. This thread has totally turned around in your favor now. We are now pulling for you to have gotten this sucker sold at that price. Do what you can satisfy those who owe you video of them doing some hair munching and let's roll.

#355 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I wanted to post this earlier but I didnt want to hijack the op's thread. Now that his game has sold, Im thinking of putting my signed AFM up for sale. What do you guys think this baby is worth?

OMG! That is sooo freaking funny! Post of the week!!!!!

#365 11 years ago

Those are a dime a dozen - people just don't want to talk about it. Cause if you have one of those you've also got an anal probe.

LMAO!

Anal_Probe.jpgAnal_Probe.jpg Anal_Probe_2.jpgAnal_Probe_2.jpg Anal_Probe_3.jpgAnal_Probe_3.jpg

#404 11 years ago

Alright, so where did we end up? Anyone eat any hair?

hair_eating.jpghair_eating.jpg

#413 11 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

It was actually Collin that started this whole thing. Maybe we can still talk him into it.

That's true. Collin seems like a good sport about this whole thing too, I bet we can talk him into it. I think this thread may go on forever until there is some hair eating. That said, op has been awfully quiet. Maybe he has another move up his sleeve for our entertainment.

#419 11 years ago

That would be uncool.

Must be Carlito.

Carlito.jpgCarlito.jpg

#450 11 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

It's... it's real! Hater! Troll!
Okay, I'm sorry. I played a dirty trick. It's not my money. It's not even real money. I found it on the internets and pawned it off as my own money.
BTW, for those of you just joining us, check out the 'TAGS' section up top. Can this get any weirder??

LOL. I put half of those up there last night when I saw there were no tags. Glad to see some more tags were added. Too funny!

#451 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

If I had to guess, I'd say the OP probably isn't faking it, but I'm nowhere near convinced. As stated, when posting the check, blocking out most personally identifiable information would be fine (and could be done in MS Paint)
Too bad, I was kinda looking forward to the hair-eating reactions. I'll save some hair when I cut it, in case you guys talk some sense into the OP.

There's a another thread with a guy who feels his IM Classic is worth a ton of doe and just like OP here is ignoring all the advice. That guy in that thread is intelligent though; I don't think he's trolling, he is at least offering logic. This is another opportunity for you to eat some hair!

#453 11 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

lollll
ok, where's that thread i need some laugh.

It isn't as good as this thread but does have some similar traits: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-iron-man-classic

#495 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I wonder if the OP will ever come back to Pinside :-p

Man, he has to . . . he is famous here now.

#496 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Not sure if he will voluntarily return or not, but I actually think a Perma-ban should be seriously considered. This guy's track record of intentionally lying to the Pinside community is now well established on several occasions.

Oh man, that is the first ever thumbs down I've given you Rob. This dude is comedy gold and we need to encourage him to hang out here more often, not ban him. His three threads are all instant pinside classics and the fact that he gets busted makes them even better. LOL

#505 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Oh my! I was only gone a few days, come back and this thread is till going on??? No one found a job yet?

Glad to have you back! We were trying to figure out what happened to you when we saw retired Pinsider?

#517 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

OP nowhere to be seen.

Probably typing up an apology thread. This is how most will feel about it but we will go along with it anyway in hopes that OP stays and keeps posting:

#518 11 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

da fuq? Hope that wasn't just 'sitting' on your hard drive......

I can't tell you how much that made me bust out laughing. I could see having that gif saved to use one day in a message board and then have it pop up for some reason during a presentation or when a tech guy is working on my cpu.

That gif is the best description of this entire thread as someone else said; too funny!

#519 11 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I actually came across that today and thought it was sort of appropriate

Actually, this does beg one further last question on the subject of that SW gif . . . what exactly were you "searching for" when you just kind of stumbled across that gif today? Be careful how you answer, dito may shoot some vodka and hack into your hard drive remotely to snoop around a little and report back.

#528 11 years ago

LMAO @ the "Drunk Sleuthing" tag. I added some last night but that one wasn't mine and is awesome!

#547 11 years ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

Just spent almost an hour reading this thread from beginning to now...100% worth it.

No question. Now, go add a tag. Everyone who reads this sucker from start to finish gets to add a new tag based on what it is (be it emotional, spiritual, whatever) they got from this thread.

#553 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sweeet! see if you guys can guess mine. You will win something!

Oh I got this for sure . . . "free Colonoscopy in a tent" Camping4.jpgCamping4.jpg

#556 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No question. Now, go add a tag. Everyone who reads this sucker from start to finish gets to add a new tag based on what it is (be it emotional, spiritual, whatever) they got from this thread.

I want to know who did "There are four lights!" That is an awesome quote from the best episode of STTNG. That quote has actually made the Urban Dictionary, here is what it says:

the only way to end a heated debate when one person continues to repeat a lie in the hopes that the other person will believe it is true.

comes from the ST:TNG episode where Capt. Picard is captured by the Cardassians and subjected to physical and psychological torture to make him believe there are five lights instead of four in the interrogation room.
pundit: "But the GOP hasn't contributed to the national debt!"

expert: "Two unnecessary wars..."

expert: "Increased military spending..."

expert: "Tax breaks for the super wealthy..."

expert: "THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!"

#590 11 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

New to thread. I love pinside.

If you read the entire thing, don't forget to add a tag. All he read the entire thread are expected to post one tag.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

I'm thinking about offering to eat my hair if the OP comes back to explain his side of the story...

Hmm, teenage boy, you offering to eat some hair . . . if he learns of that he'll come back. dito needs to track him down for us and let him know he has become a folk hero and people will actually applaud his return.

#597 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I just added a tag. Can you find it?

Pinside Record Number of Tags?

#601 11 years ago

People . . . we have hit it . . . PAGE 13, I predict a return of the OP for the weekend! *crossing fingers anyway*

#604 11 years ago

You're dreaming buddy, that guy is trying to figure out how to recover the funds for the fake check

That's a lot of newspaper routs.

Newspaper.jpgNewspaper.jpg

#642 11 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Aw, some killjoy mod deleted all the tags.
At least he could have cut and pasted them into a post first...

Aww man, I loved those tags!!!!

#644 11 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

there was some hilarious tags.

They were great. I think the mods felt they got out of hand though. At this point, we really need the return of the OP to keep this thread going. He hasn't logged in to Pinside since last Monday. He probably has no idea how popular and in demand he is and now he will never see those tags. LOL!

#652 11 years ago

Well darn, my prediction at the top of page 13 failed to materialize. No return of the op. Worse still we lost the epic tagging. Perhaps page 14 will see op's glorious return.

#687 11 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Question about the check fraud part.. Given a lot of machines are sent all over the place, what do you all accept as payment as a seller? Do you take cashiers but sit on it 2 weeks / try to verify legitimacy or is there just a better mechanism out there (cash is king but more for local transactions)

Doing business here on pinside with reputable posters helps. Small community here and many people know each other. If you sell on Craigslist or whatever you are simply exposed to greater risk.

#691 11 years ago

^^^
Stay on topic guys, your going to derail this thread.

LOL!!!!!

Soul_Asalum.jpegSoul_Asalum.jpeg

#693 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I think it's quite possible the OP got scammed. I could try to explain, but since nothing else in this thread makes any damn sense, Im not gonna bother. I really would like the OP to return so we could have closure, or continuation, of this debacle. But I don't think it's going to happen.
Im going back to helping OJ search for the real killers.

I agree with theory. OP get scammed. Lost his machine and the money. Probably never toreturn, sadly (as he has become a comedy hero on pinside and doesn't even know it). This thread may have ran it's course. If OP isn't back by this coming weekend I think he is gone for good.

#711 11 years ago

Well, at least you aren't stalking a minor.

LOL

Stalking.pngStalking.png

#720 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I wish he would come back. The anger some people had hopefully has subsided, and Im sure most people dont even care. I just think it would be a shame for a kid (or not) to not return and enjoy the site because of this episode. And considering he hasn't longed on since the 15th hes probably not returning.
But if he does, I will personally donate $50 to pinside to celebrate his return. Then I will pretend to organize some kind of celebration with cake, beer, and other shit as well.

I agree. I'm going to do a donation to pinside if the kid returns too. It is almost like a reward for whoever can track this kid down. Heck, mudflaps said she would contribute . . . if many more people jump on this bandwagon Robin may log into the kids account himself and start posting!!!!!

#724 11 years ago

Something tells me encouraging more people to track him down isn't going to bring him back. It may terrorize him though, which is good if you're into that kind of thing.

True. I always pictured myself more of this kind of guy than a terrorizer though.

Tiger_Two.jpgTiger_Two.jpg

#726 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Have you tried PM'ing him?

Everyone has been checking his log on status. Hasn't logged since the day after ditto busted him.

#734 11 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I still have a fresh, crisp $10 bill waiting for Robin when the OP makes his triumphant return. And I'm a man, man!! Even though I have a hot chick Avatar.

LOL! Blondtall identified you as one of the chicks on this site. You'll need to take it up with her. Ha!

#739 11 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Pasted below from another thread. I think you've got Mudflaps confused with Pinslut. Mudflaps hasn't been on my "female-radar" before. lol
TigerLaw25 said:
You ladies are taking over the hobby! That's at least five of you if you count my wife and Eskabee's wife that both (rarely but occasionally) post here too.
Blondetall said:
Darlene, ButterflyGirl, Rabscuttle, Human Female, Pinslut, Ms Eskabee, Molly... I know there are a couple more. And now LindaN. I think I am around the most but the others show up pretty often. Girls are taking over... Bwahaha.
TigerLaw25 said:
I thought Pinslut was a dude. Ha! Oh, that's funny.

Bingo, yep, mixed up the two.

#740 11 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Look, I need to squash this rumor right now. First Centerflank invites me to go camping, and now this.
As PROOF, here is a picture of me and my spouse.

This would have made for some funny tag fodder back when they were letting us tag up this thread.

"mudflaps, man or woman"
"mudflaps shocks centerflank on camping trip"

Sorry about the confusion bro, entirely my fault.

#747 11 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

No worries! As long as you understand I think you're a tiger and Centerflank is a tattooed, bearded, potbellied, tank-topped, confused looking dude.
I forgot what this thread was even about??!! Something about tags...??

Centerflank is really a tattooed, bearded, potbellied, tank-topped, confused looking dude. What are you trying to say? Also, I have decided that Gambit really is Samuel L. Jackson too.

#752 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Sweet, I found Tiger's High School graduation pic.

How did you find that? Ya'll are stalking me!!!!! Just like poor little pinballwizard who we now know so much about. LOL

#786 10 years ago
Quoted from jedimojo:

Ummmm.... hAbO
SPOILER ALERT , that's his daughter.

At least he wore a glove; maybe that was why . . . the force told him to bag it.

#797 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

It is a dark time for Pinside. Although HOP has been outed as a double poster, the OP remains absent and Teekee continues to post in every FS thread. Evading the dreaded price police, the few remaining rational posters have banded together to share funny .gifs and .jpegs of scantily clad bikini women in the hopes that Pinside will one day return to its former glory...

Best post of the last week!!!!

1 month later
#826 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I miss this thread.

Quoted from mojozone:

everytime i see there is something new on this thread, i have a little hope that the op came back...everytime.

Same here. Only the pinball lessons thread with Carl and the Shasta soda is near as funny as this one and that one didn't have the big plot twist by Ditto. I think OP has no idea he is such a super star here on Pinside and would be very surprised to learn he now has a cult following here.

#829 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The thread that never dies, LOL!

Now THAT is an awesome SW pic!!!

#830 10 years ago
Quoted from dito:

i just look at how many posts are new. if it's single digits, OP hasn't returned. if it's well into double digits, you'll know...

Ditto, you should whip out some more "drunken sleuthing" and see if you can track down OP and let him know of his current status on pinside and the pent up demand for his return. Let him know that his re-emergence may generate a bigger nerdgasim than Centerflank's last pic. LOL

1 week later
#853 10 years ago
Quoted from roger0043:

That's just plain mean man.

We decided this earlier in this very thread. Mudflaps is a chick in real life, a very hot chick. Although, it looks like she is starting to let herself go and is almost as wide as a cargo plane now.

5 months later
#897 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

That makes two votes including mine. Who is with us?

I'm with you. Man, I had so much hope when I saw this that OP resurfaced. Alas we were not so lucky. We need to get ditto to go track him down like a bounty hunter.

#907 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Has anyone sent him a PM? It may go to his email, sending him back to pinside to read about his living legend status.

That is a great idea if he set up his account on pinside that way.

10 months later
#957 9 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

At this point OP is bigfoot

If someone located and brought back OP to Pinside, they would forever be a hero to all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, CA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/signed-de-star-wars-estimated-value?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.