4b9142a2-5418-4d60-af09-e328c5f04230.jpg
1186474_o.gif
image.jpg
booba_fett2.jpg
booba_fett.jpg
leia.jpg
damn!.jpg
stormtrooper-topless.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schmoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

At the risk of sounding cheeky, why are you telling us this ? Is it for sale ? No. Are you posting pictures of what is probably a cool-looking pin for us to enjoy ? No. So just what is it you are doing ? In my opinion, and perhaps quite unintentionally, you are looking to create some buzz for you machine so that if/when you do sell, you can squeeze out some additional coin. It's hard for me to conclude otherwise since you initially post that you are going to sell it over the next few months and then state that you are planning on selling it when the new movies come out. Which is it ?

If you decide to sell, post an ad with an asking price. Then let your machine do the talking. I don't know how you decided on the future $8K - $10K figure, but for now, that is a $2K machine with a signed translite. So, whatever the translite is worth, add that to $2K or maybe even $2500 and that is your selling price.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwizardz:

schmoo I never said I was selling it when the new movies come out all I did was mention that they were coming out and that I may be selling it within the next few months. Its a hard decision to make and when I make it I will let everyone know but I want to eventually give my dad a great gift (AC/DC Premium).

Well, here is what you said:

Quoted from pinballwizardz:

With Star Wars 7 - 9 coming out within the next few years I was thinking of selling it for around 8k to 10k when I do end up selling it.

I think it was fair to interpret that you meant to sell it once the movies were actually out. I'm very surprised that you actually meant to earn that extra $$$ NOW based on a series of movies that are years away and which theoretically could never come to fruition. That's why Stern coordinates ( or at least TRIES to coordinate ) it's pin releases with movie releases. You are not going to significantly increase your profit margin based on what is GOING to happen. Having the sigs is good, but offhand I'd say the new code put more money in your pocket than the forthcoming movies. At least at this point.

Don't get me wrong...I dig Star Wars and hoping for 8K is the stuff dreams are made of. If you got it, I would actually give you 'props' ( does anyone say that anymore ?) But people in this forum are wary of the "thinking about selling my XXX threads." They are usually self-serving.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 169.00
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schmoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/signed-de-star-wars-estimated-value?tu=schmoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.