4b9142a2-5418-4d60-af09-e328c5f04230.jpg
1186474_o.gif
image.jpg
booba_fett2.jpg
booba_fett.jpg
leia.jpg
damn!.jpg
stormtrooper-topless.jpg
There are 982 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 20.
#251 11 years ago

That desk is going to double in value with the movie announcement of "JFK: Revolutionary Time Traveller" coming in 2015.

#252 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwizardz:

I'm still here and the check arrives tomorrow and am picking up my AC/DC sunday!

Take a pic of the Nigerian check please. Keep the change.

#253 11 years ago

from the auction listing " Payment must be made within 2 days of auction close via Paypal through your U.S.bank account. I prefer no credit cards unless you contact me first and I ok it at that time. I need to keep my fees down."
if someone pays with paypal aren't the sellers fees the same regardless of whether the money is transferred by paypal from the buyers bank account or credit card? I wasn't aware if they pay with paypal and use a credit card I as a seller have to pay a higher fees.

#254 11 years ago

^i think it depends on what type of account the seller has with paypal: business, personal, etc. i just figure i lose 15% to ebay/paypal for any auction item.

#255 11 years ago

Hey morons it freaking sold leave it be ill post pictures when I can. And the buyer is from New Jersey not freaking Nigeria

#256 11 years ago

Awwww shit buckle up its bout to get weird

#257 11 years ago

I've been following this thread just hoping the OP would come back. Yes!

#258 11 years ago

Hey morons it freaking sold leave it be ill post pictures when I can. And the buyer is from New Jersey not freaking Nigeria

At least add some sort of smiley face after morons See how nice it comes off?

#259 11 years ago

Hey morons it freaking sold leave it be ill post pictures when I can.

which is it leave it be or keep checking for your pics?????
by the way I just seen a minty tmnt on ebay "not mine" :whistle:CHEAP!

#260 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Awwww shit buckle up its bout to get weirder

Fixed it.

BTW... I can't find anything better on TV then another thread by this guy.

Like I said... I'm all in.

#261 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Awwww shit buckle up its bout to get weird

Hahaha! So true.

If this thing did sell that fast and we get to see some hair eating action, how many DE Star Wars owners do you think are in their garages right now forging signatures?

In related news, my DW translight now carries the signature of all 7 original doctors. (We performed a seance for the first three...adding even more to the total value.)

#262 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

we get to see some hair eating action

All sales threads should contain this phrase at some point.

#263 11 years ago

what i wanna see is the guy from new jersey making a post here with a picture of the signed game, saying i paid (got f...) $5,500 for this autograph.

#264 11 years ago

About that desk...dude Ben invented electricity.That rocks.This is a fun thread.Top 100 for me.

#265 11 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

what i wanna see is the guy from new jersey making a post here with a picture of the signed game, saying i paid (got f...) $5,500 for this autograph.

The sad thing will be if there really was a buyer (and who knows, stranger things have happened, this sucker might have really sold in three hours for that asking price...it is possible) and that buyer is a first time pinball machine buyer who finds his way to pinside and then reads this thread and realizes what happened....

#266 11 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

About that desk...dude Ben invented electricity

Ben did not invent electricity . He did prove that lightning consists of electricity though.

#267 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

that buyer is a first time pinball machine buyer who finds his way to pinside and then reads this thread and realizes what happened....

Ummm.............. he is going to need to ask the guy that ate his own hair, for help. Fixing the game, someday ?

Nummy.

LTG : )

#268 11 years ago

Always a pleasure to find someone who can help me improve my english with these poetic quotes

#269 11 years ago

Hey moderators! Can we close this thread please. It serves no purpose. This forum is starting look more and more like RGP!!!

Pappy

#270 11 years ago

Went to look at the old TMNT thread (for a good laugh), but looks like it was deleted.

#271 11 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Hey moderators! Can we close this thread please. It serves no purpose. This forum is starting look more and more like RGP!!!
Pappy

This might be the best thread in weeks. I vote no!

#272 11 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

Went to look at the old TMNT thread (for a good laugh), but looks like it was deleted.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/found-a-nice-tmnt-on-ebay

#273 11 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Pappy

Oh, this thread serves a purpose...

Much more so than will a pin fit in my pinto or what shade of LED should I use on whatever random insert I am being indecisive about...

#277 11 years ago

Mods, can we sticky this thread please?

#278 11 years ago

It just gets better and better. No wonder this guy is ducking this thread now.

#279 11 years ago

Beard slap was my fav, Thanks B_R!

#280 11 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

....No wonder this guy is ducking this thread now.

don't worry he's probably cooking something new. like hmmmm... genesis for 7k signed by the dwarf.

#281 11 years ago

Oh man, I actually had missed that one. That's awesome. If we had a poster of the month nomination for various categories this dude would win best comic for sure.

I agree; this is the best thread going this week. Better even than RobT's 100k party from last week, which ended on a pretty good note itself. I just hope OP brings us some hard irrefutable data on the sale so we can watch some hair much'in. I'm pulling for the dude now (yes, very inconsistent of me, I know).

#282 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I agree; this is the best thread going this week. Better even than RobT's 100k party from last week, which ended on a pretty good note itself. I just hope OP brings us some hard irrefutable data on the sale so we can watch some hair much'in. I'm pulling for the dude now (yes, very inconsistent of me, I know).

+1
And I am now waiting for a new thread starting with:

"Hi,
I am new to Pinside. I just bought a SW pin with a signed translite from a fellow pinsider who convinced me to join! I was so fortunate to get such a good deal"

#283 11 years ago

I know it's still early, but I would like to nominate this for Pinside...

TOTY.jpgTOTY.jpg

#284 11 years ago

The checks in the mail!!! I'm calling Horse shit!! Balaaaaaa aaaa aa

#285 11 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

The checks in the mail!!! I'm calling Horse shit!! Balaaaaaa aaaa aa

There's no way personal cheques can bouce, right? Right? Oh wait, they can.

#286 11 years ago

Prove it, clown...

#287 11 years ago

The one statement by someone on the other thread said it all. See what future topics communication brings. Well I guess we see now.

#288 11 years ago

Umm, this is probably the strangest thing I can remember doing on this site, but I have been so entertained I feel I have no choice at all . . . so . . .

im_here_to_bump.jpgim_here_to_bump.jpg Bump1.jpegBump1.jpeg LSU-Byrd-Lafell-Bump.jpgLSU-Byrd-Lafell-Bump.jpg

#289 11 years ago

Hey clown "michaelrobrien" who's the one with the money. Some of you have no lives and you complain constantly about this thread. This whole time I just wanted to know what I may be able to get "more than any of you said". Sorry guys but it sold ill post proof when I'm done playing the new AC/DC this weekend. I'm just a kid that made an investment by getting my pinball signed and it just so happened to work. I knew that I wouldn't keep SW forever I liked it for like 2 months then got bored with it.

#290 11 years ago

OP, do you plan to get ACDC signatures?

#291 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

OP, do you plan to get ACDC signatures?

He already had Bon Scott sign....

#292 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I will literally eat my own hair if you get over $4.3k for the game. I will take pictures of said event and post them here.

I actually forgot this momentarily, and wondered where all the hair-eating shenanigans originated. I'm a man of my word, though. If the OP posts irrefutable evidence that he received $5750 for the game, I will follow through.

#293 11 years ago

Hey clown "michaelrobrien" who's the one with the money. Some of you have no lives and you complain constantly about this thread. This whole time I just wanted to know what I may be able to get "more than any of you said". Sorry guys but it sold ill post proof when I'm done playing the new AC/DC this weekend. I'm just a kid that made an investment by getting my pinball signed and it just so happened to work. I knew that I wouldn't keep SW forever I liked it for like 2 months then got bored with it.

I betting on some badly photoshopped "evidence"

#294 11 years ago

How much hair is safe for human consumption? And how long are your locks? Please say you are Navajo.

#295 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

How much hair is safe for human consumption?

We'll see

Quoted from gambit3113:

And how long are your locks? Please say you are Navajo.

Pretty short. I'm not going to eat a whole lot, but I will post photo (or, if I can find out how to do so, video) evidence

#296 11 years ago

Nobody will be eating any hair unless a picture of AC/DC is enough proof for you.

#297 11 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Nobody will be eating any hair unless a picture of AC/DC is enough proof for you.

Reasonable proof will be a screenshot of the paypal payment, or a picture of the check (signature can be pixelated) and a deposit slip for said check.

#298 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Reasonable proof will be a screenshot of the paypal payment, or a picture of the check (signature can be pixelated) and a deposit slip for said check.

If you're looking for reasonable, you're in the wrong thread. That ship sailed long ago. Personally, Im hoping the OP has some type of Matlock reveal planned.

#299 11 years ago

Clown comment stands.

#300 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

If you're looking for reasonable, you're in the wrong thread. That ship sailed long ago. Personally, Im hoping the OP has some type of Matlock reveal planned.

I'm with you. Like pictures of the machine in its new home. OP won't go through the trouble of moving that sucker just to take a picture to prove it sold. The AC/DC plus what collin said to should be plenty evidence combined with a pic of SW in its new home.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

12,500 (OBO)
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 169.00
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 982 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/signed-de-star-wars-estimated-value/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.