4b9142a2-5418-4d60-af09-e328c5f04230.jpg
1186474_o.gif
image.jpg
booba_fett2.jpg
booba_fett.jpg
leia.jpg
damn!.jpg
stormtrooper-topless.jpg
There are 982 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 20.
#201 11 years ago

Anyone want to buy my Space Shuttle for 4000 while they're at it?

#202 11 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Possible... your free to start a For Sale post of your own and try it!

#203 11 years ago

Signed by a real astronaut?

Carmen-Electra-NASA-Astronaut-974.jpgCarmen-Electra-NASA-Astronaut-974.jpg

#204 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballwizardz:

...who are you to talk your from Canada all of you are cheap as can be of course the autographs are worthless to you.

if we are cheap, what are you with this ridiculous price?

#205 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Possible... your free to start a For Sale post of your own and try it!

Wasn't kidding when I said I'd trade Space Shuttle, Card Trix, and Power Play for a AC/DC pro.

#206 11 years ago

Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed and surprised OP hasn't returned to this thread with some kind of evidence or something.

#207 11 years ago

Yes, please post a screen capture of your paypal receipt or similar.

#208 11 years ago

Hong kong dollars

#209 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Yes, please post a screen capture of your paypal receipt or similar.

If he does that I will literally eat my own goatee. I will take pictures of said event and post them here.

#210 11 years ago

If you'll notice he's been a ghost since the sale was called into question. Not one post

#211 11 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

If you'll notice he's been a ghost since the sale was called into question. Not one post

It takes time to create a new Pinside account

#212 11 years ago

I'm sure he'll return when he "finds" another great deal for us.

#213 11 years ago

I can't believe I missed this. Been looking

#214 11 years ago

Should we take wagers on if he comes back as the alleged buyer? Lol

#215 11 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

Should we take wagers on if he comes back as the alleged buyer? Lol

Gambling debt.... Bad idea, thats how a guy can end up frozen in Carbonite.

#216 11 years ago

HORSE PUCKY !!!!

#217 11 years ago

yes it happens.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#218 11 years ago

Waiting for his "I started a cheap trick and wanted to apologize Part 2" thread.

His first one was epic.

#219 11 years ago

wow what an epic thread. only thing im confused about is the contradiction of:
ebay: "My son is a huge Star Wars fan and got the opportunity to meet several of the actors from the original films at Star Wars Celebration 5 and 6 in Orlando, FL. "

pin post: "My dad and I share a gameroom and I'm trying to sell a game or two to surprise him as a gift with an AC/DC Premium."

either they're both in on the sale or they are the same person.
Unfortunately it doesn't matter because it sold at +5K so no one is laughing. The only one (or two) laughing is the father and son team on the way to the bank.

The force was with them.

-Rev

#220 11 years ago

This is a link to Ebay's completed auctions. Sorted by the most recent sold items "Star Wars Pinball"

ebay.com link: csc

It was sold according to Ebay. I doubt the OP is willing to pay $250 or whatever the fees would be to prove people he doesn't know, wrong. I guess he could claim non paying buyer. But his point is to sell it and raise $$.

#221 11 years ago

Link seems to go to default listings for some reason. If you type Star wars pinball then sort by sold items you will see it as second one down.

#222 11 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

It was sold according to Ebay. I doubt the OP is willing to pay $250 or whatever the fees would be to prove people he doesn't know, wrong. I guess he could claim non paying buyer. But his point is to sell it and raise $$.

You don't have to pay fees if you cancel the auction. If you have a buyer who uses the buy it now, you can send them a cancel transaction request after it 'sold'. No one will be penalized or pay fees. The item will still show up as sold. I had to do this when dealing with a difficult buyer on eBay a few months ago. My auction still says it sold for the buy it now price and I paid no fees.

#223 11 years ago
Quoted from revmex:

pin post: "My dad and I share a gameroom and I'm trying to sell a game or two to surprise him as a gift with an AC/DC Premium."

Check out his TMNT thread, which is actually hysterically funny, and these inconsistencies will make some more sense.

Quoted from Toasterdog:

I agree with this thought process. I think a buyer can retract two purchases a year for a variety of reasons; that may be what happens here. Does it publicly show if that happened?

Heck, he may have really sold it. Sure seemed awfully quick. Perhaps he took my advice and was hitting the Star Wars boards hot and heavy too.

#224 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Check out his TMNT thread, which is actually hysterically funny, and these inconsistencies will make some more sense.

I think the reason we have not seen him back on this thread is he has been busy trying to sell his TMNT on ebay signed by Leonardo, Michaelangelo, rafael, and Donatello.

#225 11 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

I think the reason we have not seen him back on this thread is he has been busy trying to sell his TMNT on ebay signed by Leonardo, Michaelangelo, rafael, and Donatello.

Or he's too busy rolling in the mad pin dough, Scrooge Mcduck style

#226 11 years ago

He trolled around here for an insane price and was handed his taint on a plate. He tried to squeeze out a sale here, imo, by threatening to put it on ebay...still didn't work. He tried an extremely feeble pump and dump scheme and didn't get a real bite. If it did sell on ebay, someone picked up a mediocre shaped pin with non-authenticated signatures (last I heard) and now he's gone like a fart in the wind. EVERYONE here dodged a bullet.

I'm proud of Pinside.

#227 11 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

I'm proud of Pinside.

And we're proud of you for figuring it all out for us... jeez, now hopefully everyone can relax and let this thread die! Doubt it though...

#228 11 years ago

Does anyone happen to have Frankenstein's address or home phone number?

Want him to sign my pin!

#229 11 years ago

I bet he got it. I think the sale is legit. How is his price any 'crazier' than some of the other sales going down in the hobby this year. Games doubling in price in the last year alone. The whole thing is bonkers crazy, so maybe he is the sane one?

#230 11 years ago

Does anyone happen to have Frankenstein's address or home phone number?
Want him to sign my pin!

frankenstein.jpgfrankenstein.jpg

#231 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

so maybe he is the sane one?

after reading many of the responses in this thread... yes, he is the sane one, I definitely agree!

#232 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

And we're proud of you for figuring it all out for us... jeez, now hopefully everyone can relax and let this thread die! Doubt it though...

I used small words especially for you TeeKee. I'm guessing because his original 10k fishing expedition didn't result in an immediate sale, and because pinsiders were (gasp) questioning the validity of his price, that this was especially difficult for you to watch unfold.

Do you need a hug?

#233 11 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

Do you need a hug?

Is there a way we can do this without anyone finding out? I'm a little shy...

#234 11 years ago

I did the buy it now just to F with him.

#235 11 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

I did the buy it now just to F with him.

That's cold, and funny as hell at the same time.

#236 11 years ago

Why do you guys insist on a paypal receipt? I rarely have people pay via paypal for pins, and again who gives a crap if the guy sold it or not? If he didn't sell it, he obviously wanted to and now he will have to sit on it just so he doesn't lose face. Either way, I really don't see why anyone here would care how much something sold for, unless there are some jealous people out there.

#237 11 years ago

receipt proves he isn't lying. i believe he had a friend or similar use the buy it now. it would be funny if a pinsider used the buy it now to annoy him. either way, after the transaction, the seller/buyer can cancel the transaction with no fees/penalties as long as both parties agree to it. (as stated above) jealous? if it really sold for $5700, yes i'll admit i'd be jealous of that, but i doubt it happened.

#238 11 years ago

If it sold for 5700. Ill sell my williams IJ in QC condition for 17100 cause its three times the pin DESW is. Wow I could sell it and buy the wife a car....hmmmm

#239 11 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

If it sold for 5700. Ill sell my williams IJ in QC condition for 17100 cause its three times the pin DESW is.

Do it, I bet it will sell. If not now, by the end of the year.

#240 11 years ago

I'm still here and the check arrives tomorrow and am picking up my AC/DC sunday!

#241 11 years ago

I'm still here and the check arrives tomorrow and am picking up my AC/DC sunday!

Uh-oh!!!

mygoatee.jpgmygoatee.jpg

#242 11 years ago

the check arrives tomorrow

?????

#243 11 years ago

Post a pic of the check so the hair eating video goes down. It's getting a lot of hype on here.

#244 11 years ago

I'm gob smacked on how much it went for I thought it would roughly go for 4300 by wow 5750
I'm glad now your going to get a acdc premium you will love the game
When you get the game start a thread of the unboxing and setup of it

#245 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Post a pic of the check so the hair eating video goes down. It's getting a lot of hype on here.

And a pic of the AC/DC Premium being picked up; I think that is good evidence too. So, someone's going to eat their hair and another is going to eat their go-tee. Thankfully no one volunteered to eat any other hair from other body parts or this whole extravaganza could get gross quick.

#246 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thankfully no one volunteered to eat any other hair from other body parts or this whole extravaganza could get gross quick.

Ha!. there was a chick on "My Strange Addiction" that ate her cats hair. I don't think anyone will have to eat hair though...

#247 11 years ago

I wonder how much sports collectors would pay for an unboxed slightly scuffed R2-D2 signed by Michael Jordan.

I find the "unrelated collectables sought after by the opposing collectors" paradigm interesting.

"Golf club used on screen by William Shatner signed by Tiger Woods- RARE!" - Who is paying more for that? Trekkies or golf fans?

"Shelby Cobra driven by Leonard Nemoy."

"Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) signed baseball." - This one is real, I saw it when looking for the pinball auction.

"1700's antique desk used by Benjamin Franklin - JFK nailed Marilyn Monroe on this desk!"

#248 11 years ago

Dibs on the desk

#249 11 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Dibs on the desk

Are you a fan of Benjamin Franklin, Antiques, JFK, Marilyn, or "sexed on" furniture? Strangely, I think the last fan will cough up the most. Is there a forum for that somewhere? Rec.Sex.Furniture.Desks?

#250 11 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

Rec.Sex.Furniture.Desks?

I smell bumper stickers!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Tacoma, WA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 220.00
Playfields
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

12,500 (OBO)
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 982 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/signed-de-star-wars-estimated-value/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.