• 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jk
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pluto.jpg
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

CPR needs 150 commitments to do another run

#2 8 years ago

Let's just Clarify: This is NOT a "sign up" thread for CPR.....I think what the OP is suggesting here is to mention you would like one here in an effort to gauge how many pinsiders would be interested in CPR doing a re-run......

#3 8 years ago

Sorry Stu, I changed the title

#4 8 years ago

In only 148 more to go

#5 8 years ago

I'm in but I still need a something to put it in.

#6 8 years ago

Cannot see it happening
The first run took a long time to sell

#7 8 years ago

A very deserving game. I managed to get the second to last one available. I hope you find 150!

#8 8 years ago

we only need 147 more

#9 8 years ago

IF I had the money at the time, I would be...and that's a big if...I really regret selling my game that I did the swap on. Finding another one to put it in would also mean I'd need the plastics and another backglass, as I sold those as well...

#10 8 years ago

Another WW run would be nice

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

Make me drool a bit more will ya!

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

So would Eight Ball Deluxe.

#13 8 years ago

Yeah, oddly enough whichever of those same two - WW or SS - is available first would get my limited funds. Unfortunately I wasn't even in the hobby when these were both run / offered / closed / whatever and it sounds like I'm too late even for the WW rerun.

#14 8 years ago

Oh shoot....I thought this was a follow-up to Kaneda's "who wants $10" post......

#15 8 years ago

I'd be in. Mine's beat.

#16 8 years ago

I must admit I passed on 2 of these because I knew the PF would be unobtanium...

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

So would Eight Ball Deluxe.

I'd go a couple of Centaurs

#18 8 years ago

I would be in!

#19 8 years ago

I came here for free stuff. What gives?

#20 8 years ago

I would be in for one as well ..

#22 8 years ago

I would be in.

#23 8 years ago

I would be in

#24 8 years ago

I think that's 141 to go.

#25 8 years ago

I'd commit to one.

#26 8 years ago

I would take one also

#27 8 years ago

139 more and we might consider doing it...although there are several other titles that we can do re-runs of without even having to go through the pre-order process that we know we can sell 150 of easily: ie: Bally Playboy, Fathom, Eight Ball Deluxe, Centaur, etc.....

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

139 more and we might consider doing it...although there are several other titles that we can do re-runs of without even having to go through the pre-order process that we know we can sell 150 of easily: ie: Bally Playboy, Fathom, Eight Ball Deluxe, Centaur, etc.....

Re-run the eight ball deluxe Stu.

You know CPR will sell a LOT of these.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

yes yes yes and yes

#30 8 years ago

We need to run the titles that have Inserts for, otherwise we'll have $60,000 + dollars in inserts sitting on the shelf that we have already paid for.

I spoke in length to Kevin last night about many things, including playfield re-runs, and he agreed that we would need to have 150 Solid Commitments to do the Space Shuttle re-run, and he also agreed that we would most likely do re-runs of the popular titles that we know we can sell out of very quickly before even considering something like a re-run of space shuttle....

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We need to run the titles that have Inserts for, otherwise we'll have $60,000 + dollars in inserts sitting on the shelf that we have already paid for.
I spoke in length to Kevin last night about many things, including playfield re-runs, and he agreed that we would need to have 150 Solid Commitments to do the Space Shuttle re-run, and he also agreed that we would most likely do re-runs of the popular titles that we know we can sell out of very quickly before even considering something like a re-run of Space Shuttle....

Well, if you find one in the back of your closet or under the couch cushions, let me know.

#32 8 years ago

I personally never got one so no luck here, sorry.....

#33 8 years ago

put me down for a whirlwind re-run

#34 8 years ago

Flash Gordon re run or an Alien Poker new run....................(I wish)

#35 8 years ago

I'm in for one. I couldn't afford two at the time since Flash Gordon came out at the exact same time so Flash Gordon was a no brainer out of the two
Jeff

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I spoke in length to Kevin last night about many things, including playfield re-runs, and he agreed that we would need to have 150 Solid Commitments to do the Space Shuttle re-run, and he also agreed that we would most likely do re-runs of the popular titles that we know we can sell out of very quickly before even considering something like a re-run of Space Shuttle....

Hey Stu I was just wondering how many of the inserts you buy can be used on multiple playfields. What is the percentage?

#37 8 years ago

There really isn't a %......Each Playfield is unique in how many of each type of inserts are used and the quantity of each style per playfield. There are 4 different styles of inserts we typically use: Flat Bottom Opaque, Flat Bottom Translucent, Pebbled Translucent, Starburst Translucent. Most classic Ballys use the Flat Bottom ( both styles ), where DE used a lot of the Pebble Bottom, and late model games mostly used Starburst Inserts......There are about +/- 30 Different Styles/Shapes/Sizes and about 12 Different Colors, although Colors shift from manufacturer to manufacturer, so you could easily double the amount of colors if you put them all side by side......

#39 8 years ago

I don't have a Space Shuttle but some day I'd like to get one. Just in case the dream comes true I will commit to buy a re-run Space Shuttle playfield.

#40 8 years ago

looks like we only need 135 more to jump on board, bump it up

1 week later
#41 8 years ago

I'm in! I just acquired a fantastic player despite a thrashed field and would love to see it shine fast again.

#42 8 years ago

100 PERCENT IN!

#43 8 years ago

Would totally be in.

#44 8 years ago

Whirlwind ...

1 week later
#46 8 years ago

BUMP

#47 8 years ago

I'm in

#48 8 years ago

Exitwound hates whirlwind, bump!

#49 8 years ago

I need one so count me in.

1 week later
#50 8 years ago

I do wish these would be reprinted though

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sign-up-here-for-new-cpr-space-shuttle-playfield/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.