(Topic ID: 299030)

Siegecraft Electronics: Business for sale opportunity.

By HHaase

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HHaase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

It's been a fun decade, and I've enjoyed the hell out of having my own successful and growing pinball business, but it's possibly time for me to move on and offer the business up for sale.

Don't worry, I'm doing just fine. No health issues, nothing dramatic. It's just that with the constant growth, business has hit the point where it's become too big to run as a side-job, but isn't big enough to be a full time employment. So between work and Siegecraft, it's often 60-70 hours work per week between the two when I'm in a busy stretch...... and I'm exhausted. The house is full of equipment and inventory. I have little time for hobbies and relaxation. I also don't have the assets to make a run at doing this full-time right now without outside investment.

With somebody that has the drive to push things to the next stage, there is a lot of room for growth. Some years see more growth than others, but I've had recent years of 50%-100% growth with essentially not pursuing a big list of new ideas and product lines. Just be warned, I'm not asking a bargain price, this is an operating business with very good margins and deep customer base that I've been growing for a decade. There are multiple active resellers in good standing in addition to my direct sales customers. If I can't find the right buyer, I'll keep it going and growing.

For serious buyers I've got a basic overview put together that includes what's for sale, historical data, and asking price.

#2 2 years ago

I won't be bumping this too many times, or too often, but figured I'd give it at least one.

-Hans

2 weeks later
    #4 2 years ago

Friendly bump on this.

May actually become a bit more of a necessity in the near future if a hot job prospect of mine pans out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HHaase.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/siegecraft-electronics-business-for-sale-opportunity-?tu=HHaase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.