Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by phantasmo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shuff-2 (resized).jpg
    DSC03703 (resized).JPG
    DSC03699 (resized).JPG
    DSC03689 (resized).JPG
    shuffle (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RTR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago

Hey - I am resurrecting this thread bc I am also thinking of buying a shuffleboard. Would like to hear more from people that have one.

1 week later
    #13 7 years ago

Any opinions on length? Does size matter? How is the bowling game?

#15 7 years ago

Do you ever set the bowling pins up on yours?

#18 7 years ago

^^ wow! That is awesome! Did you use maple for the playfield?

#20 7 years ago

Ok guys - wife and I had a chance to go try out a few tables in Nashville. We tried a 20,16, 14, and a rebound type table - different bars and a game store. We def like the longer tables. The rebound table felt more like a novelty than the real thing. I think we have enough room in the basement for a 20.

3 weeks later
    #23 7 years ago

We are waiting until our basement is finished before ordering a table. I agree with the thoughts above - get a regulation width for sure and then get the longest table you can fit/afford with 3' at either end to play comfortably.

We played longer and shorter tables at various places and def prefer the longer ones. We are lucky that our basement has a really long room that will accommodate a 20' table. The longer ones do not seem to come up used very often.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RTR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shuffleboard-school-me?tu=RTR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.