Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by phantasmo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shuff-2 (resized).jpg
    DSC03703 (resized).JPG
    DSC03699 (resized).JPG
    DSC03689 (resized).JPG
    shuffle (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AudioHaven.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

Ok guys - wife and I had a chance to go try out a few tables in Nashville. We tried a 20,16, 14, and a rebound type table - different bars and a game store. We def like the longer tables. The rebound table felt more like a novelty than the real thing. I think we have enough room in the basement for a 20.

RTR - Did you end up getting a shuffleboard table yet? I've been dreaming of getting one for 10+ years and am finally getting to the point of pulling the trigger. I have room for a 16' - 20' table...thinking maybe an 18'. Been keeping my eye on local sales and 14' seem to be the longest that pop up...would save me a TON of money, but I'm afraid I'd wish I had got an 18' instead. Curious to hear what you ended up doing.

#26 7 years ago

Beautiful build, @rippleman!

Looking forward to seeing an update when your basement is done, @RTR! I, too, am lucky to have long wall open in my new basement. It should be about 27' so I could fit a 20' table, but I think I may go with 18'.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AudioHaven.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shuffleboard-school-me?tu=AudioHaven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.