Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,066 posts
  • 199 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by nsduprr
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240401_142414 (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    20240404_152452 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_8107661_2 (resized).jpg
    20240403_103813 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132353 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132033 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132028 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132018 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132013 (resized).jpg
    Untitled (resized).png
    DSC_6404a (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240314_004005891 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240314_004931513 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240314_004658191 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240309_005640555 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billc479.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#275 6 years ago

Anyone in this group know where I can can get a schematic for an ABC Deluxe shuffle bowler? I'm guessing it's 60's vintage based on the stories the owner told me.

Thanks

IMG_3301 (resized).JPGIMG_3301 (resized).JPG

IMG_3304 (resized).JPGIMG_3304 (resized).JPG

#279 6 years ago

Ramegoom and Mopar - Thanks. The owners will be thrilled.

3 years later
    #651 2 years ago

I was contacted by someone who wants to get his grandfather's United 4-Way puck bowler working. It has not worked for quite awhile. I looked at it via Facetime, and it is missing the reset bank coil. He said he had it, but it was burned up. He did not have a schematic, so I am at a loss of what the coil number would be. I have a bunch of coils, so I am hoping I would have one that would work, or at least a part number to start searching.

The machine was given to Grandpa by a "friend of the family" in the business. Interestingly, it has less than 1000 plays, and to start a game, you pulled on a cord attached to a relay. The coin box assembly is missing - probably to keep the machine from being out in the public.

I don't want to work on it, so if you're near Chatham, Illinois and are interested, PM me and I'll put you in contact with the owner. It will also need a power cord and will need to figure out why the reset coil burned up. If you have a schematic or a link, please let me know, too. Thanks

#653 2 years ago

Mopar -Thanks. Any idea on resistance of the coil after being wound?

The local motor shop tends to “lose” things, and after them losing the second special design motor, I’ve decided I’m done with them.

He still has the old coil so if the bobbin is still good, that sounds like the way to go.

Anybody out there know how to get hold of Bob Coker or is anyone out there who is willing to work on this machine?

5 months later
    #713 2 years ago

Pochuck Valley - your batteries are missing because the board already has NVRAM installed. U25

You don't need to do anything.

#715 2 years ago

Look at your posted pic. The NVRAM is U25. It is the chip that looks different from the rest. It has a little circuit board that plugs into the chip socket.

It’s to the left of the Shuffle Inn U27 rom. It has the brand name of the NVRAM maker stamped on the bottom of the circuit board.

#717 2 years ago

Without seeing a pic of the switch, if it’s a leaf type, he could get a replacement leaf, or just get a new switch. PBR, Marco, etc.

#719 2 years ago

You will need to replace the whole switch. Once the land (where the wire is soldered/connected) is broken off, there’s no repair.

You should be able to find a part # on the switch. Look it up on Mouser, Newark, etc. There’s so many variations that I doubt PBR or Marco would carry it, unless it’s widely used in pinball machines.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billc479.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shuffleballskee-club-join-us?tu=billc479 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.