Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,066 posts
  • 199 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by nsduprr
  • Topic is favorited by 116 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240401_142414 (resized).jpg
    unnamed (resized).jpg
    20240404_152452 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_forum_8107661_2 (resized).jpg
    20240403_103813 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132353 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132033 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132028 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132018 (resized).jpg
    20240401_132013 (resized).jpg
    Untitled (resized).png
    DSC_6404a (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240314_004005891 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240314_004931513 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240314_004658191 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240309_005640555 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#594 3 years ago

I've long been in the club with a Comet Shuffle Targette, Dixie Ball bowler, and multiple shuffle alleys over the years, but I just picked up 2 Skeeball Model H games. From my research so far, it looks like these were ordered with a pre-programed "winner" point value and it wasn't until Model S that you could change the "winner" point value on your own. Does anyone have the rom image for the Model H with the 100 point score holes? Anyone already know how and what to change in the code so you can burn a new rom with a different "winner" point value? The "winner" point value programed on the rom determines when the winner beacon light goes off and the winner tune is played. Both of these are programed at 50 points..... don't really need to hear that on every single game played...... I'd like to have it programed for 300 points at the moment. As far as I know, it was able to be ordered with a programed amount from 0 to 450.

Thoughts and info are appreciated.

Thanks!

#595 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-up:

I've long been in the club with a Comet Shuffle Targette, Dixie Ball bowler, and multiple shuffle alleys over the years, but I just picked up 2 Skeeball Model H games. From my research so far, it looks like these were ordered with a pre-programed "winner" point value and it wasn't until Model S that you could change the "winner" point value on your own. Does anyone have the rom image for the Model H with the 100 point score holes? Anyone already know how and what to change in the code so you can burn a new rom with a different "winner" point value? The "winner" point value programed on the rom determines when the winner beacon light goes off and the winner tune is played. Both of these are programed at 50 points..... don't really need to hear that on every single game played...... I'd like to have it programed for 300 points at the moment. As far as I know, it was able to be ordered with a programed amount from 0 to 450.
    Thoughts and info are appreciated.
    Thanks!

Also, mine are both missing the 3/4 light piece that are mounted by rivits just above the led score display that light up for game over ect. If you have that part with the harness plug, that would be great too.

Thanks!

#599 3 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

How are the mini bulb displays boards and baffle plastics? You may want check out my new kickstarter ( https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kahr-us-circuits/skee-ball-displays-redesigned-again ) or my existing LED display boards product.
    -Rob
    -visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

I don't have the mini bulb boards. These machines both have the LED digit displays for the score and ball count. No need to replace those. For whatever reason though, someone removed the light baffle that holds 3 or 4 lights just above the LED score display. It should have been a metal piece that was originally riveted to the same frame as the score display is mounted too. I'm sure I could make one out of wood and attach it and mount bulb holders in there, but that just seems like a lot of unnecessary work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shuffleballskee-club-join-us?tu=Pin-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.